+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - Swansea v The Millers

MillersMad Matchthread - Swansea v The Millers

I can't help thinking that the way we went for the win there the last league meeting was the undoing of us. We played there 3 days before we played Birmingham at home. The home game game was on paper the easiest to win and Birmingham had just been docked 10 points. That dropped them right down near us and we had a chance of dragging them right into the mix. Unfortunately the efforts at Swansea although fantastic against a team who hadn't lost at home if memory serves didn't pay off and the players who had given their all in that match couldn't match the efforts and we ended up losing both.

But then again we wouldn't have got Rob Scott and we wouldn't have had the players we have now. The tosser at Peterborough wouldn't have upset that many of us and we'd probably have been relegated last season instead and be in the horible position of the wage cap and all the other shyte things happening due to Covid.

History has been our friend and we must start and repay it. Going down this season will be a difficult thing to return from this time around.

I believe that we are a better team, we have on the whole better players and financially I doubt that we've ever been finacially in a better place than we are now. Well not since before Anton Johnson!

We are in a fantastic position throughout the club by the looks of the youth team as well.

I'm sure by the time we go to Cardiff we'll be OK!

Enjoy the game boys and girls!

We can win this one!

Bonjour Mr Frog. Very positive post just the type we need. Yes let's believe and go for it.

It makes you wonder how many points we would have dropped if we'd have had a fit team?

Looking forward to watching the lads again today, a point would be good but three would be excellent.....UTM!

Afternoon frog.
    I would take a point now.
    A win and all three points to use a well worn phrase " I would be over the moon "

COME ON YOU REDS!!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    I can't help thinking that the way we went for the win there the last league meeting was the undoing of us. We played there 3 days before we played Birmingham at home. The home game game was on paper the easiest to win and Birmingham had just been docked 10 points. That dropped them right down near us and we had a chance of dragging them right into the mix. Unfortunately the efforts at Swansea although fantastic against a team who hadn't lost at home if memory serves didn't pay off and the players who had given their all in that match couldn't match the efforts and we ended up losing both.

But then again we wouldn't have got Rob Scott and we wouldn't have had the players we have now. The tosser at Peterborough wouldn't have upset that many of us and we'd probably have been relegated last season instead and be in the horible position of the wage cap and all the other shyte things happening due to Covid.

History has been our friend and we must start and repay it. Going down this season will be a difficult thing to return from this time around.

I believe that we are a better team, we have on the whole better players and financially I doubt that we've ever been finacially in a better place than we are now. Well not since before Anton Johnson!

We are in a fantastic position throughout the club by the looks of the youth team as well.

I'm sure by the time we go to Cardiff we'll be OK!

Enjoy the game boys and girls!

We can win this one!

Didn’t somebody post a joke about you last night on the Friday night joke thread ? It sounded like you anyway 🤗

Yep I’ll take a draw now but 3 points more than welcome

Come on you reds!!!!

A shirt has been placed over the seat of lifelong Swans supporter, Glyndwr Rosser, who recently passed away at the age of 96.

Rest in peace, Glyndwr #OnceAJack ����
    Name:  8536891A-2B9A-4FE5-BA9D-73287D254922.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  14.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Yep I’ll take a draw now but 3 points more than welcome

Come on you reds!!!!

A shirt has been placed over the seat of lifelong Swans supporter, Glyndwr Rosser, who recently passed away at the age of 96.

Rest in peace, Glyndwr #OnceAJack ����
    Name:  8536891A-2B9A-4FE5-BA9D-73287D254922.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  14.6 KB
    Aged 96, that's a lot of suffering.

He will have seen a lot of highs and lows following his team

Every chance today's game could be like Birmingham v Coventry last night

Drab with a capital D

I hope not and we at least try to go forward when we can.

I've missed the Millers for 2 weeks. Looking forward to this and like everyone else, will be happy with a good performance and a point at least. Keen to see who Warney puts in goal. UTM!!

Ok I’ll definitely take the point now

TEAM v
    @SwansOfficial
    | Blackman; Olosunde, Ihiekwe, A.MacDonald, Harding; Jozefzoon, Lindsay, Crooks, Barlaser, Wiles; Hirst.

SUBS | Johansson, Jones, Thompson, Clarke, Miller, Vassell, Smith

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ok I’ll definitely take the point now

TEAM v
    @SwansOfficial
    | Blackman; Olosunde, Ihiekwe, A.MacDonald, Harding; Jozefzoon, Lindsay, Crooks, Barlaser, Wiles; Hirst.

SUBS | Johansson, Jones, Thompson, Clarke, Miller, Vassell, Smith
    Blackman - why?

Subs - only 7 fit?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast