+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Scotland’s shame v ABERDEEN

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post

They have been f@cking waiting for them to win the league so they can start the most herculean circle jerk ever known to hit our nation. Unfortunatley it is coming this season. Best well away from it as it will be unf@ckingbearable. I chucked the season ticket and reading papers at the same time last season. Good timing really. This season is going to suck, suck like nothing ever before. Especially come about February when the gap will be huge between first and second. Sevco are going to scoosh it. Its going to be painful
    During the hiatus in attending games, Most fans will have hopefully discovered something better to spend their time on , seeing how pointless football in Scotland is anyway. I doubt there will be that many return. Crowds were already dwindling away & , no one gets the averages they lie about & most grounds were more full of away fans than home when newco & cletic play.
    Seeing how strong the newco is ( thanks Milne) makes it all the more futile.

Hopefully Cormack knows that Milne is still stinking the place out and bins the tw@t.

A chance to change the whole of Scottish Football and he phucked it.

What a clunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    During the hiatus in attending games, Most fans will have hopefully discovered something better to spend their time on , seeing how pointless football in Scotland is anyway. I doubt there will be that many return. Crowds were already dwindling away & , no one gets the averages they lie about & most grounds were more full of away fans than home when newco & cletic play.
    Seeing how strong the newco is ( thanks Milne) makes it all the more futile.
    Football isn't pointless in Scotland though. The Premier league is as we are probablly going to see just a third different winner since 1985. The other leagues are well spread out and hardly been won twice this millenium. Since 2000......

2nd tier - 15 winners
    3rd tier - 16 winners
    4th tier - 18 winners

Even further down my point still stands

Highland League - 9 (Half the league won it)
    Lowland League - 4 (only 7 years old)

The Lowland League will be the most competive championship run in this season. Numerous teams capable of doing it. Looking forward to fans back at that level.

5 years ago on the 5th of December my views on fitba changed a lot after a trip to Keith v Brora. From that day I started heading all over Scotland and Europe watching fitba. 127 new grounds since then. Best thing that ever happened. I love watching scottish fitba as neutral now, whether it's the Highland League or the Scottish Junior Cup or EOSFL. It's a good day oot and you are more than just a number. It's friendly, you get good craic, and when junior is with me he's a fanny magnet and just a magnet for people having a chat. It's great and not a care in the world about the winner. As long as there are goals. Which therew almost always is. I can only remember a couple of 0-0s in near 200 neutral games since then. It's refreshing. So aye i have found something else to do with my time and I don't regret it (bring on the top reds comments)

At the same time as Keith, those f@cking bunch of phoenix c@nts were heading for the Premiership and won the second tier that season. The media hype started ten fold and i lost interest to an extent I had never known. Hearing Aberdeen fans using "Old Firm" and treating them like the same team infuriated me more than anything.

I finally binned the season ticket after 2018/19 season. I havent been since the draw v sevco in the Scottish Cup in March 2019.The celebrations around me like it was a win put me off entirely. Yes Wee Man also helped the decision and McInnes also had a hand with his continual sh@tebaggery too but that was vomit inducing. It was honestly if we won. That now seems to be the mentallity installed by Milne and McInnes

We lost around 1000 season tickets the season before stopped and another 1000 the same summer. Last summers a funny one and I think corona helped the Dons as McInnes was on course for his worst season yet and had to win every game for this not to happen. If corona didn't happen we would have been down again. No doubting it. With sevco being in with a good chance of the league this season that will almost guarantee to impact the numbers in the summer and not in a good way

With the make uppy "old firm" now firmly installed as the top two we are back to pre 2012 and nothing changed barring a new club. Yes Hibs, St J, ICT, Hearts, Ross County, St Mirren and us won trophies. This period was a chance for us to do more. We didn't take it. Now we can forget about those years as they are gone now. Back to the status quo of tedium. The media belive it should be this way, other clubs believe it should be this way and worst of all fans believe it to. Including many of our own. Its sad.
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 25-11-2020 at 07:16 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910