+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scotland’s shame v ABERDEEN

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Absolute shambles - those hun fuucks are getting all the breaks.

Amazing how they've been untouched by all this - apart from two third rate fuuckwits who never get near the team.

This looks like deja vu from last year when we went there massively depleted.

Dont think I'll bother watching tomorrow - most likely will be disgusting viewing as a massively financially doped shower of shameless cheats walk all over us - this having all been shamefully supported and facilitated fully by previous AFC leadership.

Milne will be happy though naturally....
    This ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Wright is injured too.
    Where did you hear that? I’ve not heard any mention about him being out

Huns have just released their financial set of accounts
    Another record breaking season of financial losses
    By the end of the season they need 14million to keep the lights on
    They also owe 10 million to HMRC which they are trying to negotiate payments on
    All this before Mike Ashley's payout Close Brothers 8 million loan repayment. The Glib&Shameless wants his 7 million back
    Financially ****ed comes to mind
    Trading whist insolvent and still credit banking facility after what 8 years
    Terrible eye watering financial figures.......which is pleasing

None of you will believe this but the Daily Record have an Ian Durrant exclusive. Apparently he got injured in ‘88 against us? Anyone got any info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    None of you will believe this but the Daily Record have an Ian Durrant exclusive. Apparently he got injured in ‘88 against us? Anyone got any info on this?
    Not ringing any bells. But apparently some evil/sick/depraved supporters have made t-shirts referencing this "shameful" incident.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Not ringing any bells. But apparently some evil/sick/depraved supporters have made t-shirts referencing this "shameful" incident.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm ashamed.
    I had a similar t-shirt in 1990. I have no idea why this is news in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A wee trip to Ibrox on Sunday for our players should be a test on how they have improved from the opening game of the season. We hopefully will be more positive and give the huns a doing. F’uck the huns and all that follow them!

1-3 to the Dons.
    Love the positivity. I'm reading blokes aint even gonna bother watching ffs. I'm off out for a few, home by midnight when bars have to legally shut these days, and setting the alarm for 4:30...nae 5 which is ko....I wanna see the BUILD UP...1-3 us also. SF

0-0

Aberdeen: Lewis, Logan, Hoban, Considine, Taylor, Leigh, Ojo, Kennedy, Hedges, Edmundson, Cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    Aberdeen: Lewis, Logan, Hoban, Considine, Taylor, Leigh, Ojo, Kennedy, Hedges, Edmundson, Cosgrove
    I really hope I'm wrong but this has the feel of the 5-0 defeat when we last went there with half a team

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast