+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Scotland’s shame v ABERDEEN

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Not as much as me
    It's not as if you try to hide it.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    It's not as if you try to hide it.
    It’s difficult when they give you so much ammo. The chairman is a Facebook maw, the manager is a shytebag, the players laughing when 2-0 down at Ibrox & some fans thinking this is the best we can ever hope to achieve. I honestly could give a f*ck about our game at Hamilton. Obviously would rather they win but it won’t affect me in any way if they don’t.

The game was a great example of the financial gulf between the OF and the rest of the league. I do believe that our first choice 11 can go toe to toe with Celtic and Rangers and beat them, and our squad is good enough this season that even with maybe 2 or 3 changes we aren't significantly weakened - however with about 8 players out we really can't compete.

More than that though, as others have said, the lack of fight in the team was the real disappointing thing. The players missing - Ferguson, McCrorie, Hayes are leaders and we seemed to really lack leaders on the pitch yesterday. Lewis is not an inspirational captain, he doesn't have the ability to get the team fired up in the way the 3 aforementioned players can. I felt a lot of the players looked completely lost yesterday - the midfield was all at sea. I couldn't really work out the formation as it seemed to change a few times but it looked like Logan, Ojo and Leigh in central midfield, with none of them really knowing where to stand or what to do. Then there was a huge gap between them and the 2 strikers. We probably would've been better sacrificing a striker and bringing in Campbell who can actually play midfield, shuffling Logan to RWB (a position he at least knowns how to play) and pushing Hedges in behind Cosgrove to try and link the midfield and attack.

We were always going to be up against it with the players out, but we could have set up better, and we should have been more motivated for the fight. We're never going to hear the end of it when Rangers win this league - I'm dreading it already.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    . We're never going to hear the end of it when Rangers win this league - I'm dreading it already.
    Something that made my interest in the Premier League hit an all time low ties in with those f@ckers getting promoted.

The coverage of sevco with the "back where they belong", "going for 55" etc etc was vomit inducing. This from the media is what I am talking about. The papers, Sportscene, the knob Kris Kamara, whoever.

Fans are fans and will speak pish. Leave them to it. But the media airbrushing the cheating, liquidation, new company and following the same club thing party line etc was too much. This without a hint of calling them a new club, or when pretending they are the same team and then not calling them cheating c@nts that deserved all they got. Totally forgotten about.

They have been f@cking waiting for them to win the league so they can start the most herculean circle jerk ever known to hit our nation. Unfortunatley it is coming this season. Best well away from it as it will be unf@ckingbearable. I chucked the season ticket and reading papers at the same time last season. Good timing really. This season is going to suck, suck like nothing ever before. Especially come about February when the gap will be huge between first and second. Sevco are going to scoosh it. Its going to be painful

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    The game was a great example of the financial gulf between the OF and the rest of the league. I do believe that our first choice 11 can go toe to toe with Celtic and Rangers and beat them, and our squad is good enough this season that even with maybe 2 or 3 changes we aren't significantly weakened - however with about 8 players out we really can't compete.

More than that though, as others have said, the lack of fight in the team was the real disappointing thing. The players missing - Ferguson, McCrorie, Hayes are leaders and we seemed to really lack leaders on the pitch yesterday. Lewis is not an inspirational captain, he doesn't have the ability to get the team fired up in the way the 3 aforementioned players can. I felt a lot of the players looked completely lost yesterday - the midfield was all at sea. I couldn't really work out the formation as it seemed to change a few times but it looked like Logan, Ojo and Leigh in central midfield, with none of them really knowing where to stand or what to do. Then there was a huge gap between them and the 2 strikers. We probably would've been better sacrificing a striker and bringing in Campbell who can actually play midfield, shuffling Logan to RWB (a position he at least knowns how to play) and pushing Hedges in behind Cosgrove to try and link the midfield and attack.

We were always going to be up against it with the players out, but we could have set up better, and we should have been more motivated for the fight. We're never going to hear the end of it when Rangers win this league - I'm dreading it already.
    The Old Firm & Rangers are dead.
    You’re as bad as the media that Pac-Man is slagging off in his post below yours, using terminology like that.

If sevco win the league i hope they give Milne a winners medal as well to show the clunt up for what he truely is.

Thankfully his Shuttle Bus Arena bullsh1t seems to be phucked as that would have totally ruined Aberdeen FC.

Hopefully Mcinnes isnt far away from getting binned, just another Milne sh1tebag placeman.

If, in 10 years time, we have survived and are still playing at Pittodrie, then that’s about as big a win as we can hope for.

How about this for a conspiracy theory - Sevco and the Tims have a secret pact that neither of them are allowed to win more than 9 leagues in a row.

Before you think that sounds unlikely, remember that they are not called the old firm for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    How about this for a conspiracy theory - Sevco and the Tims have a secret pact that neither of them are allowed to win more than 9 leagues in a row.

Before you think that sounds unlikely, remember that they are not called the old firm for nothing.
    Maybe the conspiracy is us and the other 9 have an agreement no one is allowed to try and win one league title

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Something that made my interest in the Premier League hit an all time low ties in with those f@ckers getting promoted.

The coverage of sevco with the "back where they belong", "going for 55" etc etc was vomit inducing. This from the media is what I am talking about. The papers, Sportscene, the knob Kris Kamara, whoever.

Fans are fans and will speak pish. Leave them to it. But the media airbrushing the cheating, liquidation, new company and following the same club thing party line etc was too much. This without a hint of calling them a new club, or when pretending they are the same team and then not calling them cheating c@nts that deserved all they got. Totally forgotten about.

They have been f@cking waiting for them to win the league so they can start the most herculean circle jerk ever known to hit our nation. Unfortunatley it is coming this season. Best well away from it as it will be unf@ckingbearable. I chucked the season ticket and reading papers at the same time last season. Good timing really. This season is going to suck, suck like nothing ever before. Especially come about February when the gap will be huge between first and second. Sevco are going to scoosh it. Its going to be painful
    its gonna be phuking painful for them when i get back up the road...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast