+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Chesterfield 21.11.20 [NL]

*******s ha ha!

My girlfriend dressed up as a policewoman the other night and arrested me on suspicion on being good in bed. Two minutes later she said the case was dropped through lack of evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Why anybody would spend time and regularly visit sites such as LTLF or Stagsnet I will never know.
    I doubt you'll ever know, but in my case the reasons are twofold. Firstly, it has given me a valuable insight as to how the mind of the average football fan works, and it's prevented me making silly comments like "only on NCM". When you read any popular football messageboard from any club you will quickly realise that we are all exactly the same, we just wear different colours. The second reason is that it often gives me pleasure. I know that schadenfreude isn't to everyone's taste, but it works for me. Since the day I started supporting Notts as a youngster, hating Forest was an automatic part of the deal. Even though that was 50 years ago, nothing has changed.

That's all great but has it now also prevented you from posting photos of yourself on here?

I understand the hating of the Red Dogs, but a Mansfailed message board, really? You can't have much hatred for them surely?

That's all great but has it now also prevented you from posting photos of yourself on here?
    Just 6 minutes to respond, and you come up with that? Why does it bother you so much? Comments like that are why some see you as a bit of a weirdo, but if you want to carry it on, please do it on the proper thread.

I understand the hating of the Red Dogs, but a Mansfailed message board, really? You can't have much hatred for them surely?
    Lots of hatred in the footy fan meaning of hatred, which you probably wouldn't understand. If the football gods allowed me three results to decide, a Notts win would be first, a Forest defeat would be second, and a Stags defeat would be third*.

* Before you get pedantic as I'm sure you would, those decisions would change it it was crucial to Notts chances of going up or staying up.

You are the one that clearly choose to start it up again away from your "special" thread.

Who are these "some" people, again did you get this information from your handbags thread?

It doesn't bother me, it just illustrates that you calling me or anyone "a bit of a weirdo" is hilarious.

You don't think posting photos of yourself that nobody asked for a bit weird?

What about inviting multiple people you don't know off an internet forum to meet up to discuss your football/Notts differences over a drink? Again you don't think that's weird. In all my years on NCM I've only seen one person post multiple photos of themselves. I've only seen one person want to meet up with a NCM poster to debate Notts in person. They are the same person, they are both you.

You aren't allowed to call anyone weird with your past form. I'm just hoping you were just going through a phase and neither happens again.

Then the icing on the cake is you calling me "pedantic", once again your levels of lack of self awareness know no bounds. It's rather impressive , embarrassing but still impressive.

You are the one that clearly choose to start it up again away from your "special" thread.

Who are these "some" people, again did you get this information from your handbags thread?

It doesn't bother me, it just illustrates that you calling me or anyone "a bit of a weirdo" is hilarious.

You don't think posting photos of yourself that nobody asked for a bit weird?

What about inviting multiple people you don't know off an internet forum to meet up to discuss your football/Notts differences over a drink? Again you don't think that's weird. In all my years on NCM I've only seen one person post multiple photos of themselves. I've only seen one person want to meet up with a NCM poster to debate Notts in person. They are the same person, they are both you.

You aren't allowed to call anyone weird with your past form. I'm just hoping you were just going through a phase and neither happens again.

Then the icing on the cake is you calling me "pedantic", once again your levels of lack of self awareness know no bounds. It's rather impressive , embarrassing but still impressive.
    As requested by the mod, taken to the appropriate place.

Why anybody would spend time and regularly visit sites such as LTLF or Stagsnet I will never know. At least with NCM there is a common theme we all care about regardless of views. Personally I couldn't care less who Stags should select at full back. But each to their own, whatever makes you happy.

As Elite said if it's not a positive influence on you it's best to avoid. Also I'd advise that if you can't take it, don't readily dish it out. Finally try avoiding resorting to nasty, personal or insulting language which often appears when emotions run high. That's been an increasing trend on here and it's not nice to see.
    I don't think the personal insults or language are anywhere near as bad on here as they were at one time.

There was a time when I stopped posting because of it. What I disliked most was the amount of what I would call bad language, but what many saw as acceptable (it's only a word I was told many times!). I was told by one poster that he used it because it made him look big!

I know that my opinions are often very different to others on lots of things, and I do try and be positive about the club and look for the good when I can. Unfortunately that has led to me being called pro-Ardley and a disciple of laddo!

The only time I upset a mod was when I was accused of insulting him - but that was the time our Mexican friend gave it a go!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    The only time I upset a mod was when I was accused of insulting him - but that was the time our Mexican friend gave it a go!
    I wonder who will volunteer to be moderator these days after witnessing that period!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    I know that my opinions are often very different to others on lots of things, and I do try and be positive about the club and look for the good when I can. Unfortunately that has led to me being called pro-Ardley and a disciple of laddo!
    Different opinions are the lifeblood of the board, always have been. Me and you would probably differ on religion, but only on the gods bit. Where gods are avoided, I think the ten commandments are a great example of the way we should live life.

Must admit I see you as being pro-Ardley, but a disciple of laddo????? Even I'm not that cruel.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast