+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Chesterfield 21.11.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I can understand that if you're not an Ardley fan, in the cold light of day you could see it as a result that prolongs the agony.

However, I can't understand any Notts fan who wasn't delighted immediately following 90+3 minutes on Saturday.
    I was asleep and didnt follow the game. My first response when I woke up and checked the score was that I was pleased we won. I then looked at the sequence of events and my first reaction was laughter at how ludicrous it was that we have to do that to beat a team like that.

I can understand that if you're not an Ardley fan, in the cold light of day you could see it as a result that prolongs the agony.

However, I can't understand any Notts fan who wasn't delighted immediately following 90+3 minutes on Saturday.
    I'm afraid that's just the NCM world we live in where fans hope we lose prior to kick off to speed up the removal of a manager, and another questions why we fans are celebrating a 3-2 away victory after the full time whistle.

It's a world a few of us have been trying to tell you about for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    It's a world a few of us have been trying to tell you about for some time now.
    Yaaaaawn. And I've told you that it's not just on 'NCM world' as you call it. I'm well aware of the way footy messageboards function, where some fans are highly negative due to a mix of frustration and anger. It's been happening for many years, but it seems you've only just discovered it.

Please don't bother replying, we've both said what we want to say so let's leave it there or move it to the handbags room.

Sorry you can't control whether people reply or not on a thread. Plus I've told you before I've never even viewed your handbags thread.

You previously said multiplee times that you believed that no Notts fans would ever want Notts to lose a game and called people out who said the opposite.

Then you forced to change it recently and said nobody that paid to go to game (toxic Fullarton era) would ever want Notts to lose.

Now we have evidence of NCM posters who we can only assume are Notts fans and not imposters confirming they want us to lose a game prior to kick off (thanks Irish), and a fan disappointed we won (thanks Biker) plus the usual pitchforkers gloating and getting giddy during games when we concede a goal or fall behind.

It's ok Forrest, you carry on living in your naive world where no fan ever wants us to lose in any circumstance ever. It's not the real world but it's a nicer simpler world for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Sorry you can't control whether people reply or not on a thread. Plus I've told you before I've never even viewed your handbags thread.

You previously said multiplee times that you believed that no Notts fans would ever want Notts to lose a game and called people out who said the opposite.

Then you forced to change it recently and said nobody that paid to go to game (toxic Fullarton era) would ever want Notts to lose.

Now we have evidence of NCM posters who we can only assume are Notts fans and not imposters confirming they want us to lose a game prior to kick off (thanks Irish), and a fan disappointed we won (thanks Biker) plus the usual pitchforkers gloating and getting giddy during games when we concede a goal or fall behind.

It's ok Forrest, you carry on living in your naive world where no fan ever wants us to lose in any circumstance ever. It's not the real world but it's a nicer simpler world for sure.
    Yet again laddo won't follow the advice, so I'll have to take it to the handbags room.

Not sure you are in that strong a position on that front EP lol.

It's ok, the point has been made, illustrated beautifully if I don't say so myself. And above all I see you making some positive progress which can only benefit NCM going forward.

We can back on topic now and continue to breath a huge sigh of relief and enjoy the much needed 3 points on Saturday until Friday that is

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    I was asleep and didnt follow the game. My first response when I woke up and checked the score was that I was pleased we won. I then looked at the sequence of events and my first reaction was laughter at how ludicrous it was that we have to do that to beat a team like that.
    I was busy with other stuff too. The first thing I saw was the number of comments on this thread. “Oh bother, we’ve lost,” I thought. “In that case I don’t want to read the thread, I’ve got enough negativity in my life. Better find out the worst though.”

Then I looked up the result, and returned to this thread with amusement.

Is it just me but looking at the Chesterfield goals thought Sam Slocombe should have done better.

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    Is it just me but looking at the Chesterfield goals thought Sam Slocombe should have done better.
    He seemed a bit slow to get down to their first, but I don't think he had much chance with the second. That looked a bit of a fluke, because Denton headed it down into the ground and it bounced up into the top corner!

He seemed a bit slow to get down to their first, but I don't think he had much chance with the second. That looked a bit of a fluke, because Denton headed it down into the ground and it bounced up into the top corner!
    Definitely slow to get down to the first one, agree not much chance with the second. At the other end I have no idea at all what their keeper was doing with both the stoppage time goals!

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast