+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Chesterfield 21.11.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by flukieireland View Post
    im almost certain it was you.. multiple user names.. made up female poster.. i remember it was entertaining anyway..

too much negativity on here, always looking for someone to blame, manager, owner, players singled out....busier on here when we lose.. its not good for your health imo.
    You are right that I have been on NCM since the early 2000s but that's where your accuracy ends. Only ever had one username (Laddo) I don't even know my password let alone having multiple usernames. No idea who the made up female poster is you are talking about? And more importantly how would you know that someone was made up and what were these other user names. I'm intrigued.

You are right on your other point there may not be a blame culture in the current first team squad or club but NCM is built on blame. Always has been always will be. Maybe you've got a point about the negatively and it not being good for people's (mental) health.

Collectively maybe we should look to change this?

Food for thought

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Meanwhile in Wales, Sutton have come unstuck big time. Currently losing 4-0
    Ever since the Hollywood takeover was confirmed, Wrexham have been on fire and have moved into the playoff places.

The good news is that if we beat Wealdstone on Friday we will join them.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You are right on your other point there may not be a blame culture in the current first team squad or club but NCM is built on blame. Always has been always will be. Maybe you've got a point about the negatively and it not being good for people's (mental) health.

Collectively maybe we should look to change this?

Food for thought
    In that case, maybe the first step should be to take any repetitive personal spats to the place designated by the moderator out of respect for posters who have said they don't want to read them.

I'm trying to play my part in respecting their wishes.

they came clean that they created the profile in the end...as i said it was summer so no football so not much to post about...kept everyone entertained.

i met some posters on here, that invited me for a pint of guinness on my first trip over, still meet up everytime im over. a great group, but dont think they are on here anymore either.

as im getting to watch more matches i thought id post my thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Ever since the Hollywood takeover was confirmed, Wrexham have been on fire and have moved into the playoff places.

The good news is that if we beat Wealdstone on Friday we will join them.
    Fingers crossed we do our bit. Wrexham seem to have turned a corner and I can definitely see them there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

surprising what can happen a club when everyone is pulling in the same direction, we had it here before in seasons when a new owner arrives but then the cracks emerge and it all goes wrong!!

i meant to add laddo that supporting Notts is tough enough on the mental health without reading or trying to change attitudes on here.

Quote Originally Posted by flukieireland View Post
    i meant to add laddo that supporting Notts is tough enough on the mental health without reading or trying to change attitudes on here.
    Spot on. Footy messageboards are what they are, and if they cause you grief the solution is to stay away. If anyone thinks different (and I'm thinking of the poster who puts "only on NCM") just have a glance at LTLF or Stagsnet tonight. They both lost, so highly negative comments dominate the boards, mixed in with the odd happy clapper trying to offer a positive point of view. It's early in the season, so there are no right and wrongs yet, but when your support is passionate emotions obviously run high.

Every opinion deserves a counter opinion, but when it's almost the only thing you post about it becomes a bit weird.

Why anybody would spend time and regularly visit sites such as LTLF or Stagsnet I will never know. At least with NCM there is a common theme we all care about regardless of views. Personally I couldn't care less who Stags should select at full back. But each to their own, whatever makes you happy.

As Elite said if it's not a positive influence on you it's best to avoid. Also I'd advise that if you can't take it, don't readily dish it out. Finally try avoiding resorting to nasty, personal or insulting language which often appears when emotions run high. That's been an increasing trend on here and it's not nice to see.

It's only cause we're posting on topics that people are passionate about, the worst 2 subjects are Notts and politics on here for insulting posts, we all behave when discussing Elites onions ha ha. Let's have a day of kindness today, nothing is going on to be mad about till maybe Friday so let's have a love in

I once went to a zoo where the only animal in there was a dog.

It was a ****zu.

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast