+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: EU and Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I've said this a million times before, if a US company wants to trade with us they can, unless Biden blows the only one true ally the US have.
    He’s trying hard and the Irish card works well with a lot of white yanks especially East coast.

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    He’s trying hard and the Irish card works well with a lot of white yanks especially East coast.
    Works well for people like me too OC, who are of Irish descent.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Works well for people like me too OC, who are of Irish descent.
    So am I well 25% of me. The 75% wins.

We DON'T want a hard border under any circumstances.

We might need to rename this forum as "Fenians Mad".

Starmer is going along with Blow Job.

Sinkov, what is the point of an opposition party who do not oppose..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...?ocid=msedgntp
    No point at all BT, Labour (including your girlfriend) have voted to allow the Tories to do as they please on Covid until March. We live in a virtual dictatorship now, the government passes laws on a whim and the opposition are happy to let them do it. Same on Brexit, whatever dog's breakfast of a deal Boris comes up with, Labour will vote for it. The only actual opposition we have are the Tory awkward squad, but they only number 50-100 and are powerless taking Boris on without Labour support, which they won't get.

Looks like it's Sir Nigel's Reform Party for me next May.

The NEC and Labour activists are actively looking to dethrone Starmer right now. I live in hope.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    We DON'T want a hard border under any circumstances.
    Biden will have been re-assured after talking to Boris then, although if he'd paid attention before he would have known what our position has been all along. WE won't be building a border in Ireland. The Irish WON'T be building one. If one is built it can only be through the EU forcing the Irish to build one.

Of course Joe knows this, so you can only assume he's playing politics with Brexit and Ireland. Doesn't bode well for the future does it ? The Donald knew better than to get involved, but he was a buffoon, so where does this leave Uncle Joe ?

This Biden dude scares the sh1t out of me sinkov.

His "foreign policy" leaves me very uneasy.

I've said this a million times before, if a US company wants to trade with us they can, unless Biden blows the only one true ally the US have.
    It's like banging your head against a brick wall isn't it BT. The US is our biggest individual trading partner, 15% of our total trade is done with the USA, if you count the EU countries as a single entity then the USA is our 2nd biggest trading partner, and we don't have a trade deal with the USA. If Biden wants to cut his nose off to spite his face and refuses to negotiate a trade deal with us, nothing changes, we continue as now with the USA our 2nd biggest trading partner.

Trade deal with the US.----No trade deal with the US.
    Heads we win----Tails we don't lose.

What's the problem ?

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)