+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not pleasurable ...... ****ing STRESSED out

Not pleasurable ...... ****ing STRESSED out

It’s doing me no good this.
    Bring on the Alcohol.
    Most stressful season ever as far as I’m concerned.
    We could have lost that game 0-4.
    But we should have won it 5-0.
    Pass me that glass FFS !!!

Nowt to be stressed about Nudge if you set the team a sensible target .

We have in my opinion more than enough to stay up comfortably but are off the pace to be to be top ten .

We will be a stronger unit when Mario arrives

Risk/reward football, tha can't beat it. Long may it continue. Tha can ev neets like we ed at Cardiff or beat any team if the breaks go our way. Its certainly better na sum ot booaring shyte wiv watched under some previous managers/head coaches. Mid table, on a good run o form, nowt to be stressed abart imo. Could be a shyte sight worse.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Risk/reward football, tha can't beat it. Long may it continue. Tha can ev neets like we ed at Cardiff or beat any team if the breaks go our way. Its certainly better na sum ot booaring shyte wiv watched under some previous managers/head coaches. Mid table, on a good run o form, nowt to be stressed abart imo. Could be a shyte sight worse.
    Agree Pass tar

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Tha reight Pass because on Tuesday neet it could well go the other way against Brentford and tha just has to tek it on the chin .

Some 50-50 games going our way currently

Winning games creates confidence in players. We perhaps would have caved in in previous seasons but they showed character. It was edge of the seat stuff, not boring, and I loved it.
    You had Woodrow tackling back on the edge of his own area and causing problems up front.
    I agree with previous posters that I think the 5 sub rule will work well for us. Young hungry players wanting to prove a point.
    We will need all the squad in the coming weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Nozzer1953 View Post
    Winning games creates confidence in players. We perhaps would have caved in in previous seasons but they showed character. It was edge of the seat stuff, not boring, and I loved it.
    You had Woodrow tackling back on the edge of his own area and causing problems up front.
    I agree with previous posters that I think the 5 sub rule will work well for us. Young hungry players wanting to prove a point.
    We will need all the squad in the coming weeks
    We most definitely will Nozzer , I think the way to look at the championship from our point of view is not to get too high on the wins and not get too low on the defeats .

Today's win doesn't make us a good side but the Cardiff defeat didn't make us a bad one either .

Just keep picking up those points game by game and I know it's a bit of a catch phrase but it really is one game at a time .

Totally agree Animal. In looking at it that way, it is not too stressful

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast