+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Arsenal ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    its lively, ill give you that mate, some on here need to get it in perspective though, weve been gash for years, now we are playing decent stuff with a bang average squad, and we will hold our own in this div this season, whats not to like, why we always got to effin moan?
    Tell yer what mate if anyone wants a reminder of how sh1t we were not so long ago they should jump back 4/5 seasons and read some of the match day threads.

Out of sheer boredom the other day I delved back into Leeds footymad archives and had a look through the Owls 6-0 Leeds thread.

Fark me..we have never had it so good as what it is now.

So my advice is.....shut up you miserable barstewards you got feck all to moan about

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Come on Blanco can't say there isn't much to read. Been so quiet here lately though I might liven it up a little.
    You do have an abit of stirring things up..you little fecker

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    You do have an abit of stirring things up..you little fecker
    Well summed up 😎

1 point behind Man City, hardly a crisis....

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    its lively, ill give you that mate, some on here need to get it in perspective though, weve been gash for years, now we are playing decent stuff with a bang average squad, and we will hold our own in this div this season, whats not to like, why we always got to effin moan?
    Human nature mate nothing has changed. If we survive this season I will be grateful. If we don't get anything out of the next 2 games we will revisit this thread lol. On a serious note, I hope you are getting better as I'm still struggling some days just to breathe and they say this virus stays with you for ages.Hope yours has passed swiftly and look after yourself and family the football will tke care it's self.

cheers Oz, truth is the breathing is a bit of an issue, taking me longer to get fighting fit than i thought, getting old i suppose!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    But you do/did (mind different opinions)! Your response to my post was essentially to suggest I shut up, can't see how your post can be interpreted any other way.

Why don't you just shut the F**k up!

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Why don't you just shut the F**k up!
    And welcome back to you too.

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Is there a open top bus parade around leeds for that

No mention of Scott parker up at the FIRST attempt
    No mention of Arteta a trophy after 6 months in to his first manager's job
    Brendan Roger's the brilliant job he has done at Leicester
    The managers you mention in your strop that you say I overlooked;
    Scott Parker; Yes managed to win promotion at first go...... after overseeing them relegated previous season
    Colin ****ers side came straight back down
    Wilder will get relegated in 2nd season
    Why would I compare him to Rogers, he manages an established team who have won the league recently

Can we move on ladies.

Everton match thread is up.

See you there

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)