+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Arsenal ***Matchday Thread***

Long way to go but finishing 17th is the dream for us this season.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    WTF we didn't play well at all but overall we were unlucky should have had 3 in at least. The game says how bad a team Arsenal is.
    Fed up of hearing how f00king unlucky we are!!!!!!

"We should have.......etc etc et-****ing- c". Why are Everton, Liverpool, Leicester, Chelsea, Tottenham where they are? Because they don't depend on being f00kng LUCKY!

Looking at the table freak in Brighton is catching up how is that possible. Thank god for this team's otherwise we would be in strife.
    Fulham
    West Bromwich Albion
    Burnley
    Sheffield United

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Long way to go but finishing 17th is the dream for us this season.
    So no better than a Fulham side that was promoted via the playoffs and have had a worse start to the PL than just about ANY club promoted from the Championship? I suppose you can't expect to be disappointed when you have such low expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Fed up of hearing how f00king unlucky we are!!!!!!

"We should have.......etc etc et-****ing- c". Why are Everton, Liverpool, Leicester, Chelsea, Tottenham where they are? Because they don't depend on being f00kng LUCKY!
    Mate, we played a SH-T team and we should have won but we didn't. We have to face the facts we are no good or not as good as most think we are. All this MB bs is getting to them. Goes to show when a real crap team can play one man less and get a result of how bad the other team is also.But wait we have players missing wait till we get Laurente back Wait has he played yet? Costa Casilla Hernandez wait I give up lol

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    So no better than a Fulham side that was promoted via the playoffs and have had a worse start to the PL than just about ANY club promoted from the Championship? I suppose you can't expect to be disappointed when you have such low expectations.
    Most of us got carried away as prior to the season a lot were predicting around 15th to 17th but then we thought we were world beaters where in reality we are just that a 15th to 17th team. Most of these players will not get us anywhere in this league. They give their all and have improved but lets face it they are just not good enough.

What lunacy is this, grumbling we got a point against a well established premiership side?

We had just lost 2 on the bounce and only the woodwork and a good keeper performance for them, salvaged a point.

Anyone would have happily accepted a point from this game before hand plus we kept a clean sheet.

Definitely a lot more positives than negatives imo.

Maybe you'll all be happy when we're back playing the likes of Millwall, Luton, Stoke etc, this is where we've all craved to be, we all knew it would be difficult, yes it will be a struggle to stay up but hopefully we will. Could and should have won today, there's many teams saying the same today.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    Maybe you'll all be happy when we're back playing the likes of Millwall, Luton, Stoke etc, this is where we've all craved to be, we all knew it would be difficult, yes it will be a struggle to stay up but hopefully we will. Could and should have won today, there's many teams saying the same today.
    Naahhh its harder in the championship. We just have to ride out the season and hopefully build on it. Like I said most of us expected to be where we are at. The disappointing thing so far is the championship players are carrying us through recruits have done sweet f all.

Actually was expecting another 4 goal "on the break" drubbing , so glad we stopped the rot. Only just happy with the point as really we should have won.
    Or have I got my expectations and my realism confused after 16 years of loosing my mentality.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)