+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tom Wooster

Quote Originally Posted by Albert_Hirst View Post
    Looks like t'owd Nudgers had a permanent ban frum't BBS nah.

Callin fooak peedos n rapists.
    Been targeted and called a racist for weeks.
    Which dosen’t bother me so much because it’s coming from a few that have only got a few brain cells between them.
    BUT ........ importantly this deformation has been unchallenged by BBS Admin.
    They have allowed it.
    IMPLYING THEY AGREE WITH THOSE ACCUSATIONS.
    So ...... from this I’ve challenged Admin impartiality and accused one of my accuses of something as serious as being a racist - I’ve accused someone of being a rapist.
    Admin stepped straight in when I did that.
    In other words they will allow deformation of character on my part - but will not tolerate any retaliation from me.
    The BBS needs closing down - it’s not fit for purpose.

Do not sh1t on one's own doorstep.

Wen things look black , gerrum int Wesha !

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Been targeted and called a racist for weeks.
    Which dosen’t bother me so much because it’s coming from a few that have only got a few brain cells between them.
    BUT ........ importantly this deformation has been unchallenged by BBS Admin.
    They have allowed it.
    IMPLYING THEY AGREE WITH THOSE ACCUSATIONS.
    So ...... from this I’ve challenged Admin impartiality and accused one of my accuses of something as serious as being a racist - I’ve accused someone of being a rapist.
    Admin stepped straight in when I did that.
    In other words they will allow deformation of character on my part - but will not tolerate any retaliation from me.
    The BBS needs closing down - it’s not fit for purpose.
    Tell us who they are ? Will brayem fothi ,,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tell us who they are ? Will brayem fothi ,,
    Thanks cocker lol.
    As the racist accusations were constant for weeks and BBS Admin left it up there so obviously agreed with the accusations - I’ve emailed them and asked them to clarify why they think I’m a racist.

Thanks cocker lol.
    As the racist accusations were constant for weeks and BBS Admin left it up there so obviously agreed with the accusations - I’ve emailed them and asked them to clarify why they think I’m a racist.
    Tha allus welcome oneer Nudge , thas to behave thissen tho ??? Ope it stays fine fothi , thall be reyt wi us ? Welcome ennyrooard ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Tha allus welcome oneer Nudge , thas to behave thissen tho ??? Ope it stays fine fothi , thall be reyt wi us ? Welcome ennyrooard ,
    Thank you.
    Appreciated.
    Thing is - I have a terrible habit of telling the truth - as I see it.
    Which doesn’t always suit everyone.

Let’s hope they don’t shut it down cos they will come on here! I went on BBS years ago but soon left after seeing a few posts it felt like they didn’t like “Opinions”
    Tykes mad is definitely friendlier and people respect your views, I genuinely enjoy reading the posts on here and love the banter.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Let’s hope they don’t shut it down cos they will come on here! I went on BBS years ago but soon left after seeing a few posts it felt like they didn’t like “Opinions”
    Tykes mad is definitely friendlier and people respect your views, I genuinely enjoy reading the posts on here and love the banter.
    Tha’s made a good point there.
    In no way do we want the vast majority of BBS on here.
    But it used to be a great site where you could have a laugh.
    I’ve been a member of BBS in it’s many forms for many years - probably I was one of the original posters.
    Over those years I’ve come across members that have stopped posting because they have been hounded out.
    On all those occasions I’ve said - just take it with a pinch of salt don’t take the comments against you seriously.
    And yet it’s eventually happened to me in a way - I haven’t been hounded out by the members of the BBS - I’ve been hounded out by the BBS Admin who have supported the trolling by supporting the accusations that I’m a racist.
    That’s unforgivable.
    Last edited by Young_Nudger; 26-11-2020 at 08:00 AM.

Tha’s made a good point there.
    In no way do we want the vast majority of BBS on here.
    But it used to be a great site where you could have a laugh.
    I’ve been a member of BBS in it’s many forms for many years - probably I was one of the original posters.
    Over those years I’ve come across members that have stopped posting because they have been hounded out.
    On all those occasions I’ve said - just take it with a pinch of salt don’t take the comments against you seriously.
    And yet it’s eventually happened to me in a way - I haven’t been hounded out by the members of the BBS - I’ve been hounded out by the BBS Admin who have supported the trolling by supporting the accusations that I’m a racist.
    That’s unforgivable.

Is owt eva thi fault tho?

Tek responsibility for thi actions.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast