+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tom Wooster

Tom Wooster

Man Utd U16s have signed highly rated Barnsley and England youth GK Tom Wooster.

Shame we’ve lost this lad

No doubt his parents are now mortgage free and his dad now drives a brand new beemer .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    No doubt his parents are now mortgage free and his dad now drives a brand new beemer .
    Well, it’s happened for donkeys years has that........not just a recent think this “signing on “Bung” for youngsters parents...

Good luck to him , "Bertie would be proud "

Hope their Bertie is happy.

Too many young lads from the Barnsley District going elsewhere.
    One of the objectives of Patrick was to have a team made up of mostly players from Barnsley.

But if you were a young talented player - would you go to a top club with the huge risk of being buried amongst all the other players.
    Or would you go to a local club where there’s chance of actually playing in-front of spectators and making a name for yourself?
    I know which route I would choose.

Answer your question Nudge

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Answer your question Nudge

Too busy offending fooak on't BBS nah.

Irish n Catholics n wimin his latest targets

Good luck to Tom, many of us would have reached the same decision given the choice.

He will learn a lot at Old Trafford or Carrington they need to be taught greed from the beginning of their careers, its essential i that line of work.

It doesn't always work that way Nudge , 1 example being Jordan Clarke , he turned down Man City because he wanted to play for his hometown Club , he wasn't given a chance of any note at BFC , his career stalled , he has fought to play regular football at Accrington Stanley and did well , he has had a few other clubs too , he appears to be settled at Luton now ? So in my opinion ? If your given a chance , take it at the Big Club , he may regret that missed opportunity , they don't come round so easily these days ,, Good Luck to him anyway ,

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast