+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any objections to running midweek fixtures on the P/L?

Go for it and see what the turnout is but maybe have a provision this first time around that those that don't turn up are awarded the average score (without bonuses) of those that do. It might have been better to give notice on last weeks fixtures because those who don't live on here daily at least pop in to do their predictions and would have had a bit more warning.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 22-11-2020 at 04:21 PM.

I don't even get a average score Cam, when I do a forecast of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Go for it and see what the turnout is but maybe have a provision this first time around that those that don't turn up are awarded the average score (without bonuses) of those that do. It might have been better to give notice on last weeks fixtures because those who don't live on here daily at least pop in to do their predictions and would have had a bit more warning.
    CAM, I have previously mentioned and warned of the possibility of midweek games being chosen once the fixtures started to become congested so there has been fair warning. Not a bad idea though to 'maybe have a provision this first time around that those that don't turn up are awarded the average score (without bonuses) of those that do'. Don't know what others may think of this?

I only put the post up today and 12 of us replied without a major prompt, do also get your point on some who post don't always look in during the week, let's see how it goes.

Oh, and get yours on while you're here, dont want you forgetting now you're 60

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CAM, I have previously mentioned and warned of the possibility of midweek games being chosen once the fixtures started to become congested so there has been fair warning. Not a bad idea though to 'maybe have a provision this first time around that those that don't turn up are awarded the average score (without bonuses) of those that do'. Don't know what others may think of this?

I only put the post up today and 12 of us replied without a major prompt, do also get your point on some who post don't always look in during the week, let's see how it goes.

Oh, and get yours on while you're here, dont want you forgetting now you're 60
    I'm waiting as there's a good chance at least 2 or 3 of those games won't be played and I need all the help I can get with my goals prediction

Bearing in mind there's only 2 days before they are played, I will have no time to change anything so, it is what it is. If any are called off, total goal tallies can be adjusted before any games start, that's if you've got the time and access to do so.

I've only just seen this thread. I would've given the thumbs up if I'd seen it earlier but now that Brin's given me a reminder it's all sorted.

Thanks Brin, you're doing a great job my friend

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123