+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam Osborne

Quote Originally Posted by eastwoodmagpie View Post
    Turner
    Phil? He's 58 now .... even Doyle won't be playing then .... will he?

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Is he there too?
    No - he's bench-warming at Chesterfield I think

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Fast becoming Notts B Team. Rose , Tootle , Fitzsimons , Hawkridge. Who next?
    It's strange, a couple of years ago I would have said Tootle and Rose were decent L2 players. Tootle especially - I remember people saying he was one of the best RBs in the league during the Nolan season. I'm surprised they've ended up in the sixth tier.

Fitz and Hawk were always non-league standard though.

People can't have both it ways.

Those who think young players should be given more chance also tend to be those who are always calling for managers to be sacked.

Osborne played more games last season than all his previous years combined. He was offered a new full-time contract but chose to leave and drop a division - and presumably a part-time contract.

He might well climb back up the divisions but his career Notts was hampered by managerial changes - he is probably a year or two behind where he should be.

Managers won't bother trying to develop young players when they need instant results.

And since the thread, Ozzy has scored at weekend and get again tonight, firing Leamington up the charts. They absolutely love him and scored some Fab goals

Ozzy also vote player of the month for November in National League North...Bet Leamington are rubbing their hands together, money money...

And I say again Ozzy sacrificed by Ardley for his **** show cronies in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    And I say again Ozzy sacrificed by Ardley for his **** show cronies in midfield.
    He's gone. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Ozzy also vote player of the month for November in National League North...Bet Leamington are rubbing their hands together, money money...
    Yes a similar sort of record to Cal Roberts when we bought him in. Roberts is labelled as the Geordie Messi whereas Osbourne is not good enough...

Ozzy has scored again today, against Bradford PA, taking his tally to eight for the season so far.

Booty on subs bench for Bradford

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast