+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UK v Germany - The Difference

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I very much agree mate.

I really don’t get this panic to “mix” at Xmas........the utter desperation for families to be able to get together.

The worst arguments and the most awkward situations in our family over the last 20 years have been at Xmas time with people being unnaturally “forced” together in a social setting.

My mother in law ( God rest her soul ) and my wife have been the two worsts purveyors of this crime.

Mother in law used to make it very clear that EVERYONE had to get together even though my wife’s father didn’t like me and I had no time for him and I really couldn’t stand my sister in law or any of the different blokes she was with across many Xmas’s.

In his mid 70’s the father in law swung a punch at me because I’d had enough of putting up with sister in law at her house on Boxing Day and I’d politely made an excuse and tried to leave.

My daughter’s mother in law and my sister in law worked together and hate each other yet get forced into each other’s company and that broke out into a major cat fight and loads of tears five years ago.

My brother and I don’t get on and had a massive ruck at my house a few years ago at Xmas due to him trying to be a smart a r s e and points score off me and my kids then stepped in and got involved.

Me and him haven’t spoken in three years now.

All this false bonhomie does my head in.

All Xmas is is an excuse for people to get p I s s e d.

I’m glad I won’t have to see many people this year and that me and the missus can go away ( hopefully) to Tenby on Boxing Day for ten day.
    That’s nothing Mick. I haven’t spoken to my brother and sister in nearly 21 years.

Has anyone seen the now banned on YT video from Mike Yeadon? https://www.bitchute.com/video/J0JWur5LNePt/ food for thought.
    Last edited by westcountryvillain; 23-11-2020 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    Has anyone seen the now banned on YT video from Mike Yeadon? https://www.bitchute.com/video/J0JWur5LNePt/ food for thought.
    A very interesting listen. It all sounds very reasonable but if one were able to listen to a response from a scientist on the government side, would that make equally good sense? However, even if I do believe this bloke, and he does sound very convincing, there’s not much that I can actually do about it other than break the prescribed rules. So there doesn’t seem to be much alternative to going with the flow!

Expertly summed up Ketts, anyone seen to be flouting the rules is considered an anarchist and common sense has gone out the window.

Very intetesting, cheers wcv.

Expertly summed up Ketts, anyone seen to be flouting the rules is considered an anarchist and common sense has gone out the window.
    Very true wcv, the Mike Yeadon speech should merit a thread of its own.

Thanks for posting , a very interesting speech, sounds more plausible and factual than we are being told.

Very concerning, if correct, to be informed that those making up SAGE are not those most qualified to actually advise on the virus. Surely to goodness this should have been the major prioriy. Wouldn't be surprised though!
    Last edited by Leicesterbaggie; 24-11-2020 at 01:52 PM.

I think it is correct, I don't really have the time to go fact checking but then again the MSM seem to have the monopoly on facts! A good mate of mine who's retired dedicates a lot of time going outside of the usual media sources to find this stuff and he's no conspiracy theorist.

Not wishing to hijack this thread chaps but I also came across a clip of very young children in the US attending a trans-gender ceremony with their parents to celebrate their identity, it was shared on Lawrence Fox's Twitter feed and is abhorrent. The wokery and virtue signalling has created a dystopia that I believe is signalling the demise of the West - imagine trying to create an army from this lot!

Apparently, school attendance has dropped lately, too risky for the poor dears? Probably not, the highest non-attendance area is a suburb of Liverpool! I know, you would all have guessed that, LOL again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)