+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Chairman Greg Clarke Resigns

FA Chairman Greg Clarke Resigns

Chairman of the Football Association Greg Clarke has resigned after using the term "coloured" to describe footballers from different ethnic backgrounds. What a f uckin joke - many use the terminology " coloured "!!!

From now on - I will report anybody who calls me white as racist! Often with a sun tan, I am anything but white and there's hundreds of shades of white - just look on the Dulux shades charts!

Get rid of the idiots ruining football and get rid of that stupid knee now at the start of matches to honor a thug! Don't like Warnock but like the fact he's his own man - Middlesbrough refused to do the knee at their recent match - good on them!

I listened to that Greg Clarke stuff on the news.........the fact he’s lost his job over it is pathetic.

Whilst blacks are still okay to refer to themselves to each other as “N****r” I am not prepared to countenance people bring flogged for such pathetic things.

Us white people have got a f king target on our backs........literally ANY excuse to hammer us!

Anthony Joshua said at a recent BLM meeting, 'Boycott their businesses' but that's OK.

I heard a female American TV commentator refer to the new Vice President as a 'woman of colour'. Can anybody tell me what the difference is between that and a 'coloured footballer'? Perhaps he should have said a 'footballer of colour'.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Chairman of the Football Association Greg Clarke has resigned after using the term "coloured" to describe footballers from different ethnic backgrounds. What a f uckin joke - many use the terminology " coloured "!!!

From now on - I will report anybody who calls me white as racist! Often with a sun tan, I am anything but white and there's hundreds of shades of white - just look on the Dulux shades charts!

Get rid of the idiots ruining football and get rid of that stupid knee now at the start of matches to honor a thug! Don't like Warnock but like the fact he's his own man - Middlesbrough refused to do the knee at their recent match - good on them!
    A member of the Select Committee described his 'coloured' comment as 'abhorent.' I haven't got the words for how I about that view

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    I heard a female American TV commentator refer to the new Vice President as a 'woman of colour'. Can anybody tell me what the difference is between that and a 'coloured footballer'? Perhaps he should have said a 'footballer of colour'.

Unbelievable! So what would you call Ryan Giggs for example - coloured - black - white - half coloured - black/white? What would you call me after being in the Summer sun in Dubai - white - brown - red - pink - burnt?

No wonder this country is backwards and doing the knee for a scumbag druggie who put a gun to a pregnant lady. Should the knee be taken for the 23 year old uni student who was minding his own business in Birmingham City Centre and was knifed by a crazed black - coloured or whatever low life?

No wonder thousands are turning away from football. Sky called today and asked if I wanted to subscribe so I said - f uck you - I will keep with my illegal streams which costs zero!

It is just bizarre. I am disappointed with Greg Clarke in that he didn’t tell these cry babies to ‘do one’. However one wishes to refer to black, coloured, Asian, BAME people, it is the intention that matters. I now think that there are far more ‘non white’ racists than whites. It seems as if they are actually trying to provoke racism. If footballers still do the knee bending s**t when we are back in the stadia, I will turn my back.

I’m going to become the “Ali G” of Stourbridge.

From now on you’re all to call me “N****r”.

Let’s be really blunt about this......a large number of black and Asian people absolutely f king hate white people.

At my son’s Secondary School back in the early 2000’s there was a massive problem with Asians gang culture.

My son stood up to them and ended up on a hit list of 30 local white lads that the police got hold of.

As ****age white lads were leaving school in the Stourbridge area in 2008 gangs of 18-25 year old Asians were turning up mob handed to “assist” the spotters from inside the school and lads were being set upon once pointed out.

One of the senior teachers at Redhill school tried to intervene on one occasion and was hospitalised with a broken arm after they beat him up.

It was all brushed under the carpet......local plod refused to discuss or accept the racial aspect.

You’ll find nothing in the news archives for our area on the subject but us locals with kids in the school at that time all know about it.

The police seem to collude with the ethnics.

I wonder which person of colour will be the next FA Chairman/Chairwoman/Non-Binary?

Surely the FA are guilty of foul ***ism too? They must allow people of any *** (how many are there now?) to play in the Premier League and the EFL? Shirt pulling and holding would probably increase dramatically, though!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)