+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Blades remind me of us.

The Blades remind me of us.

Lost 1-0 today to WHU.A bit unlucky,no goal scorer & very little class.Can’t see them stopping up this season.They look like a good Championship side.

Thing is Lol, I don't want us to go down in case they come down as it would be a short journey to an away ground next season.

Imagine it, Blades, Barnsley, Weds and us all in the Championship next season. Mind you, Weds are making a go of attempting to go down .

Wilder has to pick his players up, & get a win under their belts, after the hard work last season of fighting for a premiership place. Does Wilder spend the cash & try & get a goal scorer in the January window, trouble is there are still quite a few games to go, so they need their strikers to step up now.

Seriously ask yourself this question

Would you swap managers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

Yes & Alan Knill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Lost 1-0 today to WHU.A bit unlucky,no goal scorer & very little class.Can’t see them stopping up this season.They look like a good Championship side.
    I said same watching game

Wilder has made some really poor signings epitomised by paying £23m for a striker who had never played a single game for his parent club prior to joining S2. No league cup or fa cup games and no prem games either. Completely untried at the level they are expecting him to perform
    He's not the only desperate signing either.

At least we,ve done it for a relatively small outlay

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

They both have their skills, Wilder says it like it is where Warne doesn't. Could Wilder gets us going more than Warne? We'll never know.

Would I swap Managers...err actually no, Warne is good for our club and I like the way it is being run. Wilder wouldn't have the money like he was given at Sheff Utd so would he have done well with our current budget? I don't think he would and this is where Warne is the better of the two in this area. Wilder has spent millions close and throughout this season and it is showing nothing. We have 12 points and they have 1 in our respective leagues.

Long live King Warne.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    They both have their skills, Wilder says it like it is where Warne doesn't. Could Wilder gets us going more than Warne? We'll never know.

Would I swap Managers...err actually no, Warne is good for our club and I like the way it is being run. Wilder wouldn't have the money like he was given at Sheff Utd so would he have done well with our current budget? I don't think he would.

Long live King Warne.
    Interesting that you’ve relegated him

He’s St Paul not a mere king.

Not helped the Blades with Burnley winning 1-0 against Crystal Palace today.
    Bottom 4 teams

Burnley played 8 games have ...... 5pts
    Fulham played 9 games have ..... 4pts
    West Brom played 9 games have .. 3pts
    Blades played 9 games have ........ 1pt

Could be a factor where a football team like the Blades are missing the 12th man in being their fanbase.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast