+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next Fun manager

Quote Originally Posted by I_love_Obadeyi View Post
    Heard from someone semi reliable that the club have been trying to move McPake on since Saturday evening but don't have the resource to pay his settlement.
    They can’t go on together with suspicious minds 😒

If truth be told, a part of me believes the Yankee Funsters were hoping McPake was going to get found guilty of the homophonic comments charge, then they would have been able to sack him for bringing the club into disrepute. The other part of me thinks that phukkin club has been in disrupte for decades, get it right up them.

FTD4life

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    If truth be told, a part of me believes the Yankee Funsters were hoping McPake was going to get found guilty of the homophonic comments charge, then they would have been able to sack him for bringing the club into disrepute. The other part of me thinks that phukkin club has been in disrupte for decades, get it right up them.

FTD4life
    I think it has - funny the support hasnt really noticed until recently...you would think they were obsessed with another club tbh

McPoke deserves loads more chances but if they decide to get rid.......

https://www.dcthomsonshop.co.uk/chri...the-fun-be-gin

Fun Gin is in a brown cardboard box and 'on a bed of shred', talk about trying tae polish a turd!

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Fun Gin is in a brown cardboard box and 'on a bed of shred', talk about trying tae polish a turd!
    in a brown paper bag on a bed of pish mair like.

Name:  fox.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  17.5 KB

wonderful stuff from DC's here tribute to the fox and a documentary exclusive not to be missed called "the fox years"

That perfume is illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real fox, so you know it's good.

60% of the time it works every time.

Reviews mixed so far Veronica Corningstone stated "My God, what is that smell? Oh."

Noah (just back fae dingwall) responded "That's the smell of desire my lady."

She continued "God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.".

"You know, desire smells like that to some people." continued a weary traveller fae dingwall.

other comments sent into fox news include "Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair." and "Smells like Bigfoot's dick!"

Still giving

John Gotti surely a contender?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    John Gotti surely a contender?
    for smells like bigfoots dick or a turd covered in burnt hair?

Just into the bookies favourites list...

Wagner

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)