+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Next Fun manager

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Attachment 17640

I can See Robbie getting the boot and becoming the next manager of that sleeping giant of a club along the road.
    "Absolutely shocking. Crying out for a striker and a creative midfielder also a new winger. Neilson is so negative" - sound familiar? he was fvcking lucky we got shankland last season tbh

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I was at the Hampden Cup Semi in 81 and can confirm that the Greatest Supporters In The World know a thing or two about indiscriminately hurling bricks and bottles.
    1988 was a rain of missiles when we took the lead and then when they won. Scvm

'88 Scottish Cup final, gobbing on bairns and OAPs is in their repertoire as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Best fans in the world though,i wonder if Neil,Peter and the players were thinking that as the bricks and bottles rained down on them?.
    I've said for years they're the worst fans in Scottish futbah, worse than the huns IMO

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    '88 Scottish Cup final, gobbing on bairns and OAPs is in their repertoire as well.
    1997 McSwegan lob, i was 14, I always remember watching tayside polis standing ****ting themselves on the corner of North isla street as these pricks were on their way back to the busses (where the new hooses are) and they threw punches at us, many of who had bairns with them, i'll never ever forget that, f ucking vermin the lot of them, tinky *******s who took tried to take liberties that day. I can say i actually detest and hate these f uckers

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    "Absolutely shocking. Crying out for a striker and a creative midfielder also a new winger. Neilson is so negative" - sound familiar? he was fvcking lucky we got shankland last season tbh
    Bang on the money! We all know (or do we?) that he had nout to do with the opening moves for Shankland.
    Without his goals , as we all know , (yes we do) we as a team would have struggled to get those points in the bag.

As a few have commented on here before, RN is a one trick pony. Defensively minded, tactically inept, can't change a game or formation. Stuck in the old SFA coaching badges mentality. Like for like subbies etc etc, even when things are just not working.

As you correctly say, this sounds VERY familiar. When the banner was first flown over Tynecastle I thought it was a bit strange, but I was looking from the outside. When you experience it from within (as we did) it becomes abundantly clear, he really seems to be winging it with soundbites and yatta yatta.

Shame for Hearts now though, after investing so much trust and money (they didn't have seemingly) in him, that it is all going a wee bit Pete Tong.......... Hud on............................ IS IT FU*K ........Lie in yir ain pi*h and suffer. Yi self righteous ****s!!!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I've said for years they're the worst fans in Scottish futbah, worse than the huns IMO
    I think it depends on your own personal experiences with the 2 of them. I've never had any bother with Celtic fans home or away and I usually get the train for Parkhead and usually get more hassle with Huns hanging about outside pubs in Bridgeton on the way back into the centre of town after the game.

Both as bad as each other.......but I'd laugh like fk if Celtic didn't win the league, they've been lording it up too much since the Huns demise and up until recently thought getting 10 in a row was a formality.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I think it depends on your own personal experiences with the 2 of them. I've never had any bother with Celtic fans home or away and I usually get the train for Parkhead and usually get more hassle with Huns hanging about outside pubs in Bridgeton on the way back into the centre of town after the game.

Both as bad as each other.......but I'd laugh like fk if Celtic didn't win the league, they've been lording it up too much since the Huns demise and up until recently thought getting 10 in a row was a formality.
    I think some pro-unionists just want to airbrush from history how their fellow vote NO compadres behaved when they descended on the country they call home and want to cling onto.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s-one-14667382

They even gave Hitler a run for his money as Manchester suffered it's worst night of violence since the Blitz in 1940.The English even under Johnson will never be daft enough to let either of them play down there.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 30-11-2020 at 07:23 PM.

Anyway back on topic,nae sign O Peter or ADS for that matter and of course there will be a next FUN manager but hopefully not until their golden jubilee.

Brilliant BTW James.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Same, never had bother with the Mhinks. Had bother with the Huns however.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)