+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Next Fun manager

Must admit when I saw them demolish The Fun SIX PHUKKIN TWO in the first game I was left with the feeling Neilson had struck gold, should have realised it was The Fun and so it wasn’t difficult to look good. Now though, it’s very pleasing to see Robbie has installed into the Tyncastle fannies his brand of fitba coupled with the work ethic he demanded during his brief and pretty much disastrous spell with us.

My perfect outcome in that league would be for either of the Fife clubs to win the league and the other as runner up.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Must admit when I saw them demolish The Fun SIX PHUKKIN TWO in the first game I was left with the feeling Neilson had struck gold, should have realised it was The Fun and so it wasn’t difficult to look good. Now though, it’s very pleasing to see Robbie has installed into the Tyncastle fannies his brand of fitba coupled with the work ethic he demanded during his brief and pretty much disastrous spell with us.

My perfect outcome in that league would be for either of the Fife clubs to win the league and the other as runner up.
    His eyes must have lit up when he saw the Funsters were up first,its FN amazing how many goals his teams have put past them considering he is such an ultra cautious coach.

When Neilson left there was a load of posts on Kickback that United fans were saying we were happy he's gone because "they would say that"

They're now finding out we meant it!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    When Neilson left there was a load of posts on Kickback that United fans were saying we were happy he's gone because "they would say that"

Correct,we just couldna afford the plane.

agreed, mon the 6 fingered sister shaggers!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post

Honestly I’ve nothing against RN. He is ok man manager and organiser. He got lucky with shanks After 4 years in the abyss glad we got promoted. His win percentage is decent but the football is boring. He won’t move beyond 4-2-3-1 and his teams have no attacking flair.

Overall he did well for us and we did great job in getting the compo in - perfect timing 👌

Well done to Tony A for keeping a straight face in the negotiations

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)