+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumours

Transfer Rumours

Millers, Barnsley, & Luton Town said to be looking at Sc*nthorpe defender Jacob Bedeau, Aston Villa paid just short of £1 million pounds for him from Bury, but released the 20 year old, then Sc*nthorpe took him on a free transfer.

....big question is, why did they just let him go free? In his time at Villa he never went out on loan, just played in their under 23's....strange??

Do we need another Centre-Back ?
    Unless he's one for the future, 20 years of age.
    He's been playing well for Scuñthorpe recently but that's at League 2 level.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Do we need another Centre-Back ?
    Unless he's one for the future, 20 years of age.
    He's been playing well for Scuñthorpe recently but that's at League 2 level.
    He could be a replacement for Wood he will be retiring soon surely he's 35 now I believe

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    He could be a replacement for Wood he will be retiring soon surely he's 35 now I believe
    Indeed he is, born 5th July 1985. Acknowledging his age I think most of us on here, Wood included, know it's his last season as a player. The only way I can see him carrying on at a reduced level, is if we drop a league again for next season.

To sign anybody don’t we have to lose one first?

Player swap?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    To sign anybody don’t we have to lose one first?
    If we intend to play him this season, then yes. Could get him for the future?? and not register him in Jan.

Woody could be given defensive coach job in January 2021, chuck Bedeau in at the deep end.

Unless Woody has changed his mind he wants to keep on playing whilever he is fit enough , whether it's with us is a different scenario.
    Player / Defensive Coach ?

Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast