+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    EFL Transfer Zone
    @TransferZoneEFL
    ·
    1h
    Rotherham United have identified Derby's Jordan Ibe as a potential loan signing. #RUFC #DCFC #Ramstalk
    Why would Derby lend a player to a relegation rival? Unless he's rubbish of course.......like Flojo 😉

There's enough depression on here regarding PW's lack of tactical nous and no defensive coaching without inviting more baggage from Derby

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Not sure he meets the good guy criteria after that car crash
    They’d get extra points for that rehab project.!..so do he probably too..

Imminent

Once a Miller...

Oldham Athletic have signed Northampton Town midfielder Nicky Adams on an 18-month deal and forward Marcus Barnes until the end of the season.

Adams started his career with Bury and had two further spells with the Shakers before their expulsion from the English Football League in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Imminent

Let’s hope it’s more Imminent than that one last week ! 🤫

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ...I'm not minted so stop spreading rumours, just a minute..... 'Jeeves you've put the roller in the garage and I said I wanted driving to Fortnum and Masons'.......apologies for that.

Yes it will take a gamble on somebody like that but, what does Tony do? Does he spend say, 15k a week on a decent striker on a short term deal to the end of the season roughly equating to £360,000 hoping they bang in the goals or, risk dropping out of the Championship and losing over 6 Million in lost revenue from the EFL for not spending? Challenging times indeed.

Wonder what contract losses the players face if we drop? You'd think that would buoy them on to trying harder, not that they're aren't of late.
    Well TS is a successful businessman so in the words of Reggie Perrin's boss CJ I guess he'd say "I didn't get where I am today by.........."

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Let’s hope it’s more Imminent than that one last week ! 🤫
    Last week's was a incoming. ��

CAM wrote :

Well TS is a successful businessman so in the words of Reggie Perrin's boss CJ I guess he'd say "I didn't get where I am today by.........."

One, two, three, four - make 'em wait outside the door. Five, six, seven, eight - always pays to make 'em wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    CAM wrote :

One, two, three, four - make 'em wait outside the door. Five, six, seven, eight - always pays to make 'em wait.
    Ha ha ha Brilliant! I didn’t get where I am today by pouring cold water on a wet blanket.

Page 35 of 73 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast