+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Good news for sport

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes fans can be spaced out, it’s communal areas like toilets at half time that present problems
    Best not to go for 8 pints pre-match then.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Best not to go for 8 pints pre-match then.
    Or let covid halve the usual volume

Yes fans can be spaced out, it’s communal areas like toilets at half time that present problems
    Assuming most grounds have a similar design of ratio of toilets and communal area size to capacity. I don't understand the govn numbers of 50% or 4000, which ever is lower.
    How would any club ever be able to social distance in and behind the stands with 50% capacity. For 4000 fans its more realistic it would need a ground of over 20k.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Assuming most grounds have a similar design of ratio of toilets and communal area size to capacity. I don't understand the govn numbers of 50% or 4000, which ever is lower.
    How would any club ever be able to social distance in and behind the stands with 50% capacity. For 4000 fans its more realistic it would need a ground of over 20k.
    I agree, it looks wrong

On paper it looks straight forward but in practice it will be difficult maintaining social distancing

Most if not all ground numbers, sizes of concourses etc are mainly based on fire and evacuation requirements. Covid has presented a new safety features that have not yet been tested.

I agree, it looks wrong

On paper it looks straight forward but in practice it will be difficult maintaining social distancing

Most if not all ground numbers, sizes of concourses etc are mainly based on fire and evacuation requirements. Covid has presented a new safety features that have not yet been tested.
    People won't be able to social distance fully nigh on impossible.
    We bought 3 flexi tickets so we could sit together.
    4k in NYS seems a lot, even when using the away end.

We bought 5 flexi-tickets for same reason, but doubt they would allow more than 2 households to sit together, which means we would all sit separately.

Yes fans can be spaced out,.........Grist, ....you'd think some fans are already spaced out the way they carry off..............lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234