+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chris Wilder & Sheff Utd

Chris Wilder & Sheff Utd

If his poor run of form continues, then I think he could get sacked at Sheff Utd.
    This guy a good manager. If we took the correct decision of moving Mowbray upstairs, or crucially away from the first team and just accept we will never go anywhere under him as in Promotion, then we really need to go for Wilder.
    His stock would be down.
    But he would organise us, Improve.
    He would get in proper medical staff, so immediately all these none injuries we are getting would disappear overnight.
    He would sign the correct kind of experienced players, not Trybull, Douglas and Ayala and we may stand a chance of getting up.

If Venkys have a little ambition left, and I think they do, as they want their money back, then we need to try.

If they got Wilder in, they would walk this league next season. Of course its too late now, this season is already over, we have lost too many games. And we are ****e.
    A decent manager would soon get things going. Wilder would be perfect for us.

I hope it happens.

Good shout!
    Unless someone comes along, yet again, and tells us we're wrong.

The one thing I will say. If a new manager did come in who had a decent back room staff and medical staff, watch how quickly a vast majority of these 'injuries' disappear and all the excuses that go with it.
    And not sure about anyone else, I'm just ready for a change. I'm bored of watching this crap. It would be good to see another formation. A different attitude from the players. Something a bit different. And a different voice.

Said it before & say it again. I like Mowbray. And wont forget the great job he did of getting us back to here. A stable mid table Champ side. I wouldn't mind at all if he moved upstairs. Get him on the board. He clearly cares. And is a great football person. Knows a good footballer. But as in Blackburn Rovers moving on past this midtable side and trying to go up it is time to move on and get someone else.
    Not when results are poor and Mowbray gets sacked under a cloud. We owe him more than that. Move him on soon. The time is right now. We probably won't go down. But we definately arent going up. And of the owners want their money and have ambition. The person who will not guide them to the Prem is TM. The baton needs to be handed to someone else now.
    A good manager, and I think Wilder is that,would turn things round quickly here and get us out of this poor league that isnt difficult to get out of. If Norwich & Burnley are capable. So are we.

Have you got the Grand National winner and next month's COVID figures for us too, Champs?

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Have you got the Grand National winner and next month's COVID figures for us too, Champs?
    You really are a boring ****. I'm really getting sick of you now.

Quote Originally Posted by AucklandRover View Post
    Next months Covid stats will rise you stupid out of touch man.
    They will here anyway. Like they have been for the last 8 months.

Don't try and be clever, it really doesn't suit you.

It's not a question of me being "clever".
    I am NOT the one saying that Wilder would definitely be better than Mowbray.
    I don't pretend to be able to read the future.
    That's you.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)