+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: calling it early.....relegation is an absolute certainty

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Think I may avoid this board for a few days. It may get obnoxious on here.
    I am going to frame this & live in hope

back to your liberal safety bubble

Agree. Spineless performance against a side who are struggling (till they played us). A decent manager like a Holloway etc would frighten this group to death, we would see a better fight with these players with a new manager.

Watch out for the Biden loving control freak, CAM coming to delete the thread because it is getting popular and not everyone is in total agreement

Warne must be on thin ice...oh hang on...

Totally agree. Oh dear oh dear!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    15 minutes ago I got a bet on with Ladbrookes at 5/1 that a cretinous attention seeker called iBS would have a post up on MM before the end of tonight's game prophesying relegation. Easy money!
    He predicts relegation every season. When that doesn't happen and we get in the play-offs he predicts that we'll lose in the semis. When that goes wrong he predicts we'll lose the final.
    If we're on a bad run he relishes it. His absolutely loves it if we have a particularly bad performance and he can come on here and gloat about it. What does anybody in their right mind get out of this behaviour? I think Cam's description is spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Totally agree. Oh dear oh dear!!
    Go on then

Do one

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Watch out for the Biden loving control freak, CAM coming to delete the thread because it is getting popular and not everyone is in total agreement
    Why would I do that when it's a football post on a football message board? I'm not of Warney's boys so opine away. Just laughable at how you like to crawl out of the woodwork every Thanksgiving with your annual wind up. Who knows, keep it up and one year you'll probably be right.

Ladapo should have had a hat trick

.garbage

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast