+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Blackburn Rovers

MillersMad Matchthread - The Millers v Blackburn Rovers

I'm posting this today because of the boycot of social media this weekend! I respect each persons right to post on this thread if they wish. It gives members the choice which is exactly what the boycot is about. Whether you're fed up of the BLM movement or the way it seems to have been hi-jacked.

I've personally heard some of our players being racially abused by our fans and hated hearing it. I hate it and I've suffered it many times whilst living in France so I for one hope that the social media companies can be forced to take notice and use the powers that they have to stop, report and act on racial abuse on their platforms.

That said!

It's last chance saloon time! Some may say that that chance has passed but I'm not so sure!

I do really believe that there's atwist left in this season! Knowing our luch it'll be Sheffield Wednesday surviving Nowt funny about it but you can't rule it out!

It's a time to get together and support the players, staff and each other in what'll be another challenging match! It's a great division to be in so let's hope we're in it next season!

Enjoy it the best you can fellow Millers!

Can't believe this is my first post after being a member for over 10 years but forgetting my user name & password. Here goes....

Frog's rallying cry for everyone to pull together has made me come out of my voyeur status - I just hope we can get that big win tomorrow to give us half a chance of staying up. I'll post my thoughts on this season in due course on a relevant thread, but I am desperate for the fans, players and the staff to end the season on a high. How high or low that will be remains to be seen....

UTM!

PS. I am not Mandy....

PPS. Just noticed I have made 10 posts in the past but can't remember them.

I will pay my £10 to iFollow as usual but don't know why I keep putting myself through this.
    I fervently hope the lads put in a battling performance against a team with nothing to play for and we somehow get a precious 3 points on the board while Derby and Wednesday both crash to defeat.
    That's what I hope for but what I fear is another groundhog day where we keep hoofing the ball forward in the vain hope that something miraculous will happen while our main two rivals manage to win their games.
    I hope my negativity is proved to be wrong but it's hard to be too hopeful based on recent performances. UTM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madlil View Post
    Can't believe this is my first post after being a member for over 10 years but forgetting my user name & password. Here goes....

Frog's rallying cry for everyone to pull together has made me come out of my voyeur status - I just hope we can get that big win tomorrow to give us half a chance of staying up. I'll post my thoughts on this season in due course on a relevant thread, but I am desperate for the fans, players and the staff to end the season on a high. How high or low that will be remains to be seen....

UTM!

PS. I am not Mandy....

PPS. Just noticed I have made 10 posts in the past but can't remember them.
    Welcome...get your fiver to IBS asap

Good luck Rotherham.

Owls playing Forest. Think they won't be too heartbroken if they lose, and heap pressure on Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Owls playing Forest. Think they won't be too heartbroken if they lose, and heap pressure on Derby.
    Wonder if the opposing players will be high fiving each other again when they score

The referee Saturday is the same one who disallowed a perfectly good goal at Norwich from a corner no contact at all, blew for an infringement every time we launched a ball into the Norwich box, it makes the decision for the goal at Barnsley laughable.

Play Barlaser then we'll get more of the passing game. Ogbene right wing with a back 4. Football it's a simple game play to your strengths. I'm paying a tenner like I have all season home & away unless games been on sky. Hoping last 3 games make all the dodgy performances worth it & we come good. UTM

Ideal scenario IMO is a Millers win, a Derby defeat and a Wednesday draw.

We are within 1 point of Derby and have the game in hand. But, just as importantly, Wednesday are within 3 and a win on the final day takes them above Derby. In that scenario we would only need a point from the last 2 games.

Derby losing and Wednesday drawing keeps them interested. We need them interested but still at arms length.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast