+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

I had to laugh at half time when 'the drone' on comms said ....'I think 3-1 flatters QPR'!
    It should have been 6-1

Better second half with Lyndsay on.

Smith best game for ages. We need this every week Smudge lad.

Why do we give so many free kicks and offsides away when we are attacking. It just breaks up our attacks, We dont need the opposition to do it for us we do it for them.

Its difficult to see the way forward. 90 mins like the second half would be good but I doubt we could sustain it for 90 mins.

Maybe we change our tactics and formation too much. Perhaps we should just stick to one plan and try to get good at it and hope it gets us enough points to stay up.

At least we kept their wingers quiet in the second half.

Disappointing but nobody said we were gonna do owt but struggle to stay up this season.

Looked good side on paper so surprised how dire that first half was tbh

Blackman is an idiot at times, seems slow as well
    Mattock’s defending days are gone, try him in on wing and taking corners
    Did not understand that sub with Zoon/Olly
    Barlaser keeps over kicking it
    Smith did well and scored, keep him in the starting line up
    Ladapo did well coming on
    Ihiekwe just kicked ball any where

Did better in 2nd half but too late

Definitely a pen in my eyes

Motm myself for not kicking my foot through tv 😂

I’m calm

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Ladapo did well coming on
    He might have looked good coming on, but he didn't when he had.

I wanted a starting 2 upfront of Smith & Ladapo, but both scored after Ladapo brought on as sub, Freddie ought to have had at least 2 goals.
    Mattock not up for it or still feeling a injury, so should not be playing, also drop the keeper, if Chelsea don't like it tough sh*t. One player doesn't make team, the clubs loses money big time if we go down, so time for Warne to get nasty, how many times this as been said by us on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    He might have looked good coming on, but he didn't when he had.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I wanted a starting 2 upfront of Smith & Ladapo, but both scored after Ladapo brought on as sub, Freddie ought to have had at least 2 goals.
    Mattock not up for it or still feeling a injury, so should not be playing, also drop the keeper, if Chelsea don't like it tough sh*t. One player doesn't make team, the clubs loses money big time if we go down, so time for Warne to get nasty, how many times this as been said by us on the forum.
    Eric'slad, Warne's yap may turn into a small growl tonight but not much else. Oh how I recall many on here saying Evans was a nasty b,astard to work under but at least he let them have it when they under performed and they delivered better next time around.

How can we be playing so badly when you think back to the brilliant football and tonking we gave Weds not too long ago?

Please don't anyone say we're missing Oggy, one man don't make a team. The other so called professional players of ours should be happy and biting the bit to want to come on and play out of their skin to keep that shirt number.
    Last edited by Brin; 24-11-2020 at 09:34 PM.

Tony Stewart needs to step up

We all know and have been here before that his penny pinching ways in the championship doesn't work.

If he is serious about rotherham been in the championship than we need to see tha million plus interest from 5 years ago that he was going to spend on a player.

This team will battle and are out of the relegation zone which is the priority but Paul Warne isn't a miracle worker!!

Come on tony get some tha inheritance spent

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I think Warne got that right tonight tbh and I’d start next game with Smith and Vassell to fetch Ladapo on later.

Perhaps son Richard is the one to persuade.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast