+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    We all know and have been here before that his penny pinching ways in the championship doesn't work.

If he is serious about rotherham been in the championship than we need to see tha million plus interest from 5 years ago that he was going to spend on a player.

This team will battle and are out of the relegation zone which is the priority but Paul Warne isn't a miracle worker!!

Come on tony get some tha inheritance spent
    . Not going to happen. The chairman didn't spend the last time we were in the championship so I see no reason why that would change especially with the current financial situation. We are a little fish in a big pond. Some other club could go out of business because of the current financial situation so maybe we should be grateful that our club is properly run. We should except what we are a small club.

Vassell always seems to be complaining and does not come across as the perfect team player,Last night he hardly made any impression and gave the midfield little option because of his lack of movement.As I've said before probably Ladapo is the most likely scorer because he dues get into scoring positions.However, he could and should have scored two more goals last night but him and Smith up front with Miller brought in for Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    and leave us with just two keepers, one gets injured then what? tonight Blackman wasn't to blame for any goal so why are folk laying in to him?

Mattock had a go at him for not coming to catch that ball that went 20 feet up in the air.Then in the first minute of injury time, he decides to try and pass the ball down the wing from our free kick, effectively getting Crooks a booking.Still, one of his better games.

The worrying part for me is the other teams currently in relegation danger. Personally I can’t see Forest, Derby and even Wednesday being there at the end of the season.

I, too think the three big teams will escape the bottom places, leaving the three promoted clubs. Coincidence?
    Coventry were set to dominate the league last season, but even they are finding the going tough. I read all these posts above effort, motivation and belief with great interest, but if we haven't got the ability for this division in the first place, we're struggling. Little point hammering the management and staff. The only cure is laying out lots of money, and that way lies madness.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    I, too think the three big teams will escape the bottom places, leaving the three promoted clubs. Coincidence?
    Coventry were set to dominate the league last season, but even they are finding the going tough. I read all these posts above effort, motivation and belief with great interest, but if we haven't got the ability for this division in the first place, we're struggling. Little point hammering the management and staff. The only cure is laying out lots of money, and that way lies madness.
    Agree entirely Jock, it’s no good having the belief that you can beat two players, make a 30 yard pass or outrun someone whose quicker than you if skills and fitness prohibit it.

I was actually fuming that they went on to score with a player still of pitch, you would’ve thought it was actually us who had a man down.
    Think there was also too much ball watching in this game

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I was actually fuming that they went on to score with a player still of pitch, you would’ve thought it was actually us who had a man down.
    Think there was also too much ball watching in this game
    Second to the ball in that first half.
    QPR had some superior quality players, the one down the right side ran Mattock ragged that first half.
    Ref was crap although I don't blame him for the defeat he didn't help the cause.
    I thought the penalty was harsh on Barlaser, saw a blatant for Barnsley last night not given, inconsistencies in referees.

U.T.M.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post

Agree entirely Jock, it’s no good having the belief that you can beat two players, make a 30 yard pass or outrun someone whose quicker than you if skills and fitness prohibit it.
    Having belief in the appropriate players for those aspects is what's key. I've seen zoon and Miller beat men this season, ogbene obviously can also. Belief isn't about saying to mattock that he is to beat 5 and chip the keeper with a rabona at the end of a 70 yard run. That isn't reasonable. It is reasonable for those who can run, who can pass further than a few yards with accuracy, who can tackle with success to believe in what they are doing

Blackman has to go for me I’m sick of him reaching for the sky for a penalty then flopping down, he’s not diving for it he’s flopping like a dead fish.

Not only that but the Viking is better in my opinion and vickers can be our number 2

January

Hirst
    Blackman out

New striker
    Ogbene in

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast