+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

QPR Post Match Thoughts

Outclassed in the first half, battling performance in the second. Dodgy penalty decisions. Close but no cigar. Why didn't we start with......All beginning to sound a bit familiar? Deja vue anyone? At least two of our strikers hit the net.

I'm off to help IBS change his pants as I'm sure he must have wet himself rushing to get his post up (his 2nd football related one in the past month) at half time.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 24-11-2020 at 09:02 PM.

Like Saturday. Barlaser doesn't tick. We don't tick. Give the lad a rest

Where do we start, or is it why didn’t we start. Warne got it wrong. And another goes sailing by.

Didnt deserve anything really, although we improved second half we still lack quality.

Blackman....my be worth giving the viking fella a run

Well that was painful to watch.
    We lose too many tackles all over the pitch and on the rare occasions we win the ball we seem incapable of passing to one of our own players.
    Defensively we are chaotic and going forward we rarely look threatening. Anyone who still thinks Vassell is the answer up front needs to have a serious rethink.

Dont think Warne knows his best line up. Midfield lot better in second half. Lacking up front which is obvious.

We got overrun in midfield in the first half might be a good idea to play 5 in there

Smudge showed why he should be the man to lead the line. The lack of quality in the final third is worrying, and it's difficult to see how it might be improved until January. Freddie and Vassell are not the answer.

yawn....is this the sensible Biden thread?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Didnt deserve anything really, although we improved second half we still lack quality.

Blackman....my be worth giving the viking fella a run
    Agree we didn't deserve a point.

Blackman not at fault for any of the goals. There were at least 8 worse than him tonight.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast