+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: QPR Post Match Thoughts

Just a thought 're pens against us. We have conceded quite a few already and with the **** refs we tend to have we
    Are likely to concede more so its ***** that Blackman starts saving some. He has been no where near em so far. If he had saved that one before half time we might have had a chance our previous goalies had better pen save ratio than him. Let's get em practised till he is saving em in his sleep.

We’re still stuck on 19th
    Smith/Ladapo score
    Harding with an assist
    Yellows for Wiles, Crooks and Ihiekwe
    Last edited by millertop; 24-11-2020 at 10:32 PM.

The reality is we’re trying our best but it’s just not quite good enough

Could be wrong - I thought Crooks also took a yellow card for a bad foul late on.

Play Smith and Ladapolo up front if both are fit Saturday and Lindsay back in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    The reality is we’re trying our best but it’s just not quite good enough
    Don’t think that’s true Yak
    Might be some teams we will struggle with but there are quite a few we are more than capable
    We have some good players but for whatever reason it’s not working atm, maybe swapping and changing or too many games isn’t helping or could be fault of coaching.

Shaping up to be the worst team in the league ! Every team we play have far far more quality. Unless we man up to scrap for points we are doomed.Not sure our recruitment team have the capability to scour the foreign leagues for skillful players and i don't think Warne really wants to do this route. This team is probably worse than the one relegated two years ago and we all know Tony Stewart will not gamble to retain our Championship status. So disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Could be wrong - I thought Crooks also took a yellow card for a bad foul late on.

Play Smith and Ladapolo up front if both are fit Saturday and Lindsay back in midfield.
    Yes Casper I’ve put him down 😉

We are really missing S Macdonald and Robbo in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Why is mattock playing?? ......GFC Quote....---*---- because he's the only recognised left- back in the squad, PW seems to think Clarke is a wide left attacking midfielder & not a left-back.

Why is Vasell playing?? ....GFC Quote.....*...........No idea, ought to have gone out on loan when he had the chance to score a few goals and get his confidence back.

Why play the keeper ?? .......GFC Quote.*...........not too much wrong with Blackman, certainly can't blame him for tonight's three goals.

Why do we set up not to get beat ?? ......GFC Quote..*..........it could well be not wanting to be embarrassed by a big goals against scoreline.

Why has Warne learned nothing ??
    ......He has learned something.
    Last edited by Godsend.F.C.; 24-11-2020 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    We are really missing S Macdonald and Robbo in my opinion
    And Lee Frecklington type player, never replaced him.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast