+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Interesting Covid statistic

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Pity you are packing in this discussion. I have found it interesting and have enjoyed reading the websites that Taintedice and Deeranged have quoted. There are people who distrust the Pfizer vaccine and that is not going change anytime soon IMO.
    Millions of people just in the UK won't ever be vaccinated, it doesn't really matter, if the numbers of deaths come down because the most vulnerable people have been. At the moment, there is no plan to vaccinate under-50s, due to the numbers involved. I expect that covid testing will ramp down and it will become just like the flu, with no-one caring whether anti-vaxxers die or not. I certainly won't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Tainted isn't packing in the discussion BCram. All he's done is hit the non existent ignore button, it's what he does so that he doesn't have to admit he's lost the argument(s) it's akin to a child hiding under the stairs and shouting 'na na na na na na na na na na'. Not the first time he's put me 'on ignore' and I doubt it'll be the last.
    😁

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Millions of people just in the UK won't ever be vaccinated, it doesn't really matter, if the numbers of deaths come down because the most vulnerable people have been. At the moment, there is no plan to vaccinate under-50s, due to the numbers involved. I expect that covid testing will ramp down and it will become just like the flu, with no-one caring whether anti-vaxxers die or not. I certainly won't care.
    I susp0ect that you are right. This virus got so much attention because there was a government exercise which was designed to test the country's ability to cope with a pandemic. Can't remember the name but it was about 2016. EVERYONE did heehawincluding the boys who are running the show now and that's why we got such a dramatic Save our NHS approqach. They all stuffed up big time and the whole process has been trying to divert attention from the criminal lack of preparedness. top health officials should have stood up for what they had proved was the need for action, and they just folded. MP's who knew what should have been done also just kept quiet. It's part of the reason I am so disappointed with our political system. It's not a tory or a Labour or an SNP thing IMO. They are all guilty, including all the civil service who hide behind the convention that advisors advise and minister decide.

Glad you yhaven't given up posting!!!

well, this place is like twitter these days, best just to block and move on rather than getting into the same nonsense time and time again

johnson is apparently resigning in january. once he's been paid for delivering no-deal brexit, he's off before the real riots start when the shelves are empty.

maybe the next tory muppet will do better

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Tainted isn't packing in the discussion BCram. All he's done is hit the non existent ignore button, it's what he does so that he doesn't have to admit he's lost the argument(s) it's akin to a child hiding under the stairs and shouting 'na na na na na na na na na na'. Not the first time he's put me 'on ignore' and I doubt it'll be the last.
    Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    well, this place is like twitter these days, best just to block and move on rather than getting into the same nonsense time and time again

johnson is apparently resigning in january. once he's been paid for delivering no-deal brexit, he's off before the real riots start when the shelves are empty.

maybe the next tory muppet will do better
    Then the deflection of course.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)