+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Score, scorers and virtual attendance predictions vs. Wealdstone 27.11.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    We were certainly great for more than 12 minutes this evening.

Marvellous stuff and more goals from those Stylish Magpies
    Nice one Mr X
    are you stalking me ......?x
    posting one of my tongue in cheek quotes seems to get you excited.
    if we are being honest , shouldn't we be beating teams of this stature every week ??
    Wealdstone who ?
    apparently they are part timers , as a poster on here has claimed ?
    if true I don't think this victory is anything to get carried away with.
    Great win , great performance apparently and an attacking dominating team performance as well.
    keep this attitude up and obtain consistency then problems solved.
    Revert to respect the point and put out a defensive mind set up , then we are back to square one.
    fool me once ,shame on you !
    fool me twice, shame on me !!!!
    lets not get carried away , we have been here before, proceed with caution.
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    if we are being honest , shouldn't we be beating teams of this stature every week ??
    Wealdstone who ?
    apparently they are part timers , as a poster on here has claimed ?
    There is it folks. That's the beauty I was expecting , a classic.

Pedro you are like an onion just got to remove a few layers of the silly ramblings and your real thoughts and feelings emerge.

Yes we should be beating all teams of that nature especially at fortress Meadow Lane. So far in NL we nearly always do.

In terms of score prediction Wedgie and myself got half of it right thankfully the Notts half. Heard a bit about how attacking out opponents are so expected us to concede a few so pleasantly surprised with the clean sheet.

P.S. Nobody is getting carried away, that seems to happen when we are losing 1-1

#pitchfork#angrymob#OTT

There is it folks. That's the beauty I was expecting , a classic.

Pedro you are like an onion just got to remove a few layers of the silly ramblings and your real thoughts and feelings emerge.

Yes we should be beating all teams of that nature especially at fortress Meadow Lane. So far in NL we nearly always do.

In terms of score prediction Wedgie and myself got half of it right thankfully the Notts half. Heard a bit about how attacking out opponents are so expected us to concede a few so pleasantly surprised with the clean sheet.

P.S. Nobody is getting carried away, that seems to happen when we are losing 1-1

#pitchfork#angrymob#OTT
    wtf ...?Are you still sniffing that glue Mr X
    What do you mean my real thoughts are revealed.
    You are a buffoon, I've said it many times what you seemed to think is a new revelation.
    Beating teams of this stature is a must ,
    WEALDSTONE WHO,,!?
    "We nearly always do,especially at fortress meadow lane" ,? Such a paradox.
    Good to see you realise we are in the NL.
    You've highlighted the major factor without realising it .
    We dont beat them away.
    You're not getting carried away.?
    We have beaten a bunch of par timers and you've spunked in your pants.
    As glad as I am we won let's be realistic,if we had lost to these(who are they again) Ardley should gave been sacked on the spot.
    Now go away you tiresome Bore!

No Hot Lips? No kisses at the end?

You've really changed since Fake Dr Pedro (RIP) came on the scene. Sad times someone please bring back the Old Pedro lol

The levels of irony contained within this one post is off the charts. After all your random babblings on here where people suspected drugs or sleep deprivation you then say I am on glue?

You are also in no position to all anyone a tiresome bore after your period as a Fake Dr (RIP) applying your amateur logic to all things covid/football that was horrifically dull.

The single one thing that does make sense in your post is we don't do it away from home, we rarely did last season we haven't this. That needs to change everyone can see that it's not breaking news chap.

Finally "if we had lost to these(who are they again) Ardley should gave been sacked on the spot"
    At any point during the game how close were we to losing? On that basis should he had been instantly sacked when we lost to Maidenhead 3-2 at home?

Hot Lips xxxx

P.S. You may want to double check what the word "paradox" means cos that wasn't an example. Sorry

No Hot Lips? No kisses at the end?

You've really changed since Fake Dr Pedro (RIP) came on the scene. Sad times someone please bring back the Old Pedro lol

The levels of irony contained within this one post is off the charts. After all your random babblings on here where people suspected drugs or sleep deprivation you then say I am on glue?

You are also in no position to all anyone a tiresome bore after your period as a Fake Dr (RIP) applying your amateur logic to all things covid/football that was horrifically dull.

The single one thing that does make sense in your post is we don't do it away from home, we rarely did last season we haven't this. That needs to change everyone can see that it's not breaking news chap.

Finally "if we had lost to these(who are they again) Ardley should gave been sacked on the spot"
    At any point during the game how close were we to losing? On that basis should he had been instantly sacked when we lost to Maidenhead 3-2 at home?

Hot Lips xxxx

P.S. You may want to double check what the word "paradox" means cos that wasn't an example. Sorry
    Handbags thread, whoops can I still say that?

Lol.

Yeah this NCM not the BBC you're safe.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Handbags thread, whoops can I still say that?
    You don't need to.

It's now called "The Handy Day Luggage Room".

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789