+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and virtual attendance predictions vs. Wealdstone 27.11.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    No we just need the score and scorers etc. It's OK to say Notts 0 - 10 Wealdstone if you want, it's just a bit of fun for matchdays.
    I would love that as Ardley gone at long last, but probably 1-1, 2-1 or 1-2 into the last few minutes

Mark it down another NCM poster and Notts fan who would love us to lose heavily this evening cos it would get rid of the manager.

That's 3 confirmed and counting....

If it's 1-1 with minutes to go of offered I'd take a goal either way instead of respecting the point. We need to be winning this game.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Mark it down another NCM poster and Notts fan who would love us to lose heavily this evening cos it would get rid of the manager.

That's 3 confirmed and counting....

If it's 1-1 with minutes to go of offered I'd take a goal either way instead of respecting the point. We need to be winning this game.
    We do need to win , if only to keep Ardley here for longer

Short term loss to Notts and getting rid of Ardley would benefit us better in the longer term this season , rather than treading water with Ardley , and going no where

Wealdstone have played four teams in the top half, won 1 drawn 1 lost 2, conceded 13 goals in those four games, they're averaging 2 goals against per game overall, 4th worst defence in the league.
    Notts haven't lost on this date (27th November) since 1976.
    Chesterfield will be the start of a long winning streak.

Notts 4 Wealdstone 2.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Wealdstone have played four teams in the top half, won 1 drawn 1 lost 2, conceded 13 goals in those four games, they're averaging 2 goals against per game overall, 4th worst defence in the league.

Notts 4 Wealdstone 2.
    Absolutely, I can see us finding the form we had back end of last season before lockdown and going on a very good run. Ok, it's probably more blind faith than a gut feeling but need to remain positive.

If we start without JOB due to the clamour for Ruben to start we are in real trouble. We already have Enzio to carry in defensive situations. He is next to useless defending, he cant head it cant tackle doesnt track back just like last saturday for their first goal. If we then put another one on the field who cant tackle or defend properly and then add in Sam who looks very very limited we maybe in for a bad night. To me if Roberts is unfit we should revert to a 352 with Graham coming in then play DKE and Brindley as wing backs. At least that way we will defend properly with Doyle sitting

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post

Notts 4 Wealdstone 2.
    So pleased to read your positive comments. I hope your prediction is correct, but think maybe you have given Wealdstone a goal too many.

If we don’t win at least 8-0 not only should Ardley be sacked but he should be banned from working in football ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    If we don’t win at least 8-0 not only should Ardley be sacked but he should be banned from working in football ever again.
    I can only agree with the first bit.

He shouldn't be banned from ever working in football again on the basis that he might get the Forest job one day.

Goalscorer prediction substitution

Roberts OFF
    Enzio ON

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast