+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Edwards

Edwards

Good read on the big man and his battle with testicular cancer and signing for Utd. Fast becoming our most solid centre half imo!

“I was saying to everyone ‘Micky Mellon’s rang me up about going to Dundee’ and they’re going ‘Dundee?’ and I said ‘no United’. They told me I can’t say no.

😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...o-his-parents/

He's coming onto a game now the big fella, i like him and Reynolds together

I like him but he is slow and out of position at times. I feel he is improving and brings us a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    He's coming onto a game now the big fella, i like him and Reynolds together
    Yeah, I was doubtful to begin with but he's really playing well at the moment. And he's an absolute monster in the air.

I think he is pretty steady, has his limitations - not the quickest on the ground, or greatest footballer, and likes at least a couple of sliced clearances per game, but he plays to his strengths and does the basics, is good in the air and gets decent headed clearances.

[QUOTE=TerryTheTerror;39630903]Yeah, I was doubtful to begin with but he's really playing well at the moment. And he's an absolute monster in the air.

Spot on TTT There have been numerous center backs for huge teams , that weren't exactly Nureyev but knew what was required of them and have won major honours. Getting the blend right is what it is all about.

Best centre back at Tanny just now, just wants to defend and win. Could be the new Watson

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)