+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crowds back to games soon.

I reckon Burnley will be able to cater for around 2000 spectators at the moment.

What would you do if you were responsible for who got the tickets BT?

I'm sure they will come up with the best solution they can - but loads will miss out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    As a non-season ticket holder you have even less chance of going on the Turf as I have in the role of a season ticket holder for the last God knows how many years, because I won't join the flock of subservient, acquiescent braindead sheep.

Baaaaaah!

Attachment 17584
    Well if, as you say, "Bloody hell 59er, I say this with the greatest of respect, but you really are part of the "let's obey" flock. Personally I refuse to be subjugated under this coercion and control. Phuck 'em!"
    then you have zero chance of getting on t'Turf.

You will HAVE to war a mask and socially distance if you want to go on.

Easy question for me 59er. I will not sell my soul to watch a game of football. Will you?

I've filled it in too, and I've about as much chance of seeing Burnley again in the next 12 months as I have of flying.

So much for customer "loyalty" eh?
    Customer loyalty doesn't come into it. When they consider you BT, they will decide that, because of your age, you are a vulnerable person, therefore, the club will be protecting you from the virus ---they don't want to be responsible for oldies kicking it!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Customer loyalty doesn't come into it. When they consider you BT, they will decide that, because of your age, you are a vulnerable person, therefore, the club will be protecting you from the virus ---they don't want to be responsible for oldies kicking it!
    Surely you don't mean he's just vulnerable with Covid Sub, he's vulnerable with loads of things

Tier 3 for the Clarets so no crowds down the turf.

Bloody hell 59er, I say this with the greatest of respect, but you really are part of the "let's obey" flock. Personally I refuse to be subjugated under this coercion and control. Phuck 'em!

Attachment 17582
    I don't think 59 has any intention of being subjugated BT, some will be weilding big sticks to keep the riff-raff subjugated, 59 intends to be one of those. You want evidence, 17 million people voted to leave the EU, 59's mindset, bollox to that, vote again you feckin riff-raff. Authoritarians will go along with whatever the government tells them, I will guarantee you there was no shortage of applications to be a Covid Marshal, wouldn't surprise me if 59 has applied, probably feels it part of his 'civic duty'.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    They will not be "considering" me Supersub6, because I have told them to stick their "limited seat allocation" where the sun don't shine.

Tier 2 clubs 2000 max.. Non in tier 1 .. No crowds for a Burnley,but the bindippers and cockney twohats are in tier 2.. Talk about ridiculous ,FFS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)