+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can we all try and get along?

Can we all try and get along?

Now I have looked back on the past evenings and past few days messages,and I must say I am a little disappointed.
    We are all adults and the idea in essence of a football message board is a healthy debate.
    Aucks is furiously positive and will always back the team and manager,through the worst waters.
    His views offer something different to the "we are doomed"
    Champs and sven I like you both and your views are very much with the tide we are in.
    Happy with a few wins,the opposite when not.
    Me,saxo and despair are probably the fence sitters of the group.
    If we dont share the same views,cant we just take it with a pinch of salt,instead of sharpening the knives?
    I am not say agree with one another,far from it but take a moment and answer without malice.
    This is aimed at all not just a select few.
    We have all had our moments and will continue to do so but for the sake of this small but close knit board,can we all just take a few moments to think before we post.
    We all share differing views and that's good sometimes but not when it results in a direct argument.
    Please take a moment before posting as words once said,are very hard to retract.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Now I have looked back on the past evenings and past few days messages,and I must say I am a little disappointed.
    We are all adults and the idea in essence of a football message board is a healthy debate.
    Aucks is furiously positive and will always back the team and manager,through the worst waters.
    His views offer something different to the "we are doomed"
    Champs and sven I like you both and your views are very much with the tide we are in.
    Happy with a few wins,the opposite when not.
    Me,saxo and despair are probably the fence sitters of the group.
    If we dont share the same views,cant we just take it with a pinch of salt,instead of sharpening the knives?
    I am not say agree with one another,far from it but take a moment and answer without malice.
    This is aimed at all not just a select few.
    We have all had our moments and will continue to do so but for the sake of this small but close knit board,can we all just take a few moments to think before we post.
    We all share differing views and that's good sometimes but not when it results in a direct argument.
    Please take a moment before posting as words once said,are very hard to retract.
    i love you man..

Saxo ❤
    Looks like its just us and alf left,well until we gain promotion 🏆

Robin - I take your point, but the bottom line is that sites like this are about opinions, and I can't see that I should be pretending that MY opinions are different from what they are!

Ok lads calm daarn and take a deep breath lol.
    Im here now to talk abaart Satdy's game against Burnsley....

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)