+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boro hit three!

Face saving is the only explanation that would make sense. Tried to watch his interview, fell asleep again. I hope he doesn't do the team talks!

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Face saving is the only explanation that would make sense. Tried to watch his interview, fell asleep again. I hope he doesn't do the team talks!
    Please read with a scouse accent....

Rice, irm, yeah

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Please read with a scouse accent....

Rice, irm, yeah
    Come on the guy is known for his tactical nouse and communication skills!

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    Come on the guy is known for his lack of tactical nouse and communication skills!
    Couldn't agree more Swale.

He might have more than people think. I know you can't hear what's going on in the videos of training they put up on the DCFC website but he does seem to spend time talking to individuals and pointing all over the place...... We'll have to wait and see what transpires.

Of course, he might just be explaining to the player how to get to Bubbles......

Couldn't agree more Swale.

He might have more than people think. I know you can't hear what's going on in the videos of training they put up on the DCFC website but he does seem to spend time talking to individuals and pointing all over the place...... We'll have to wait and see what transpires.

Of course, he might just be explaining to the player how to get to Bubbles......
    Do they have a granny option there?

Do they have a granny option there?
    If not, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to add one to their menu if asked.......

If not, I'm sure they'd be more than happy to add one to their menu if asked.......

I only asked because you seemed au fait with the place? I always thought it was a spa (not the grocers obvs)

I only asked because you seemed au fait with the place? I always thought it was a spa (not the grocers obvs)
    Not personally Swale, just with its "reputation" and I read a piece on it on Derbyshire Live where a reporter went in "undercover". No proof that s-ex is on the menu in the article but sufficient pointers to it being there as an "optional extra".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)