+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Seats of learning - bum idea

Seats of learning - bum idea

Can BT politicise this, blame Boris or Keir or see a wider conspiracy ?? I’m sure he can and will.

We need to lighten up so here’s a competition that most will feel able to assess and may give you a smile. On the other hand It may be a bum idea, I’ll leave it to you to decide the best.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e_gallery-last

Don't be so bloody cheeky OC!

It will not let me read the link until I disable A d b l o c k, which I will not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    It will not let me read the link until I disable A d b l o c k, which I will not do.
    Same here Alto.

Seat of learning! Cheeky Cambridge students bare all as they pose naked on rooftops, in the street and even in the library in battle for 'best bum'
    Cambridge students have stripped butt naked for The Tab's 'Best Bum' contest
    Contenders have creatively posed at locations including the Bridge of Sighs
    Voting is now open for Round One of the Cambridge Best Bums competition
    Cambridge students have stripped butt naked for The Tab's 'Best Bum' contest
    Contenders have creatively posed at locations including the Bridge of Sighs
    Voting is now open for Round One of the Cambridge Best Bums competition
    Not even a pandemic has stopped Cambridge University students from baring all in a bid to scoop first prize in an annual 'Best Bum' contest.
    Dozens of Britain's brightest young minds have stripped off for the cheeky competition, run by student newspaper The Tab.
    And the contenders have come up with some creative ideas to show off their rears against the historic city's most impressive backdrops.
    Two of the students, Alice and Elsie, have gone for a festive theme, wearing nothing but Santa hats as they drape a string of fairy lights over their bare bodies.

And English student Clemmie shocked people hard at work in the university library as she posed naked in among the shelves of books.Meanwhile, St Johns' students Angus, Matilda and Shannon give a new meaning to 'Stairway to Heaven' as they pose on a spiral staircase in the glowing sunset.
    Voting is now open for Round One of the Cambridge Best Bums competition, with Round Two due to launch later today.
    The winner is due to be announced this weekend.
    The Tab newspaper told its readers: 'Not even a pandemic will stop Cambridge students from taking their kit off for the chance to appear in The Tab Cambridge Best Bums hall of fame (and, let’s be honest, is Tab fame even fame worth having?).
    Now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for, here’s your chance to vote for the best bum in Cambridge in 2020.
    'Will those lockdown workout regimes have earned students a glorious peach, or will those in more daring locations steal the show?
    'Most importantly, do Cambridge students still give a rat’s a**e about who has the best bum in Cambridge (and – genuinely – we had one rat’s a**e submitted, so we really do want to know).'
    In an advert run by The Tab for the Best Bum competition this month, the paper said: '2020 has been a year like no other.
    'But now at least there is light at the end of the tunnel, something to do during your government-approved lockdown excursions – strip your kit off and enter The Tab's Best Bums competition.
    'We're looking for Cantabs to bare all in Cambridge's most iconic locations (if you dare) – and coronavirus restrictions mean that you're going to have to get creative.
    'You can enter solo, or as a group entry (COVID safety precautions allowing!).
    'Why not try bonding with your household by taking photos of each others' bums? Or group workout sessions to get that perfect peach?
    'If you're entering this year (and really, what else are you going to do in lockdown?) make sure that you're staying two metres away from your photographer (unless they're in your household.) It's also worth bringing along a bottle of hand sanitiser…'

nerver mind Alfi just say you like the one .....The woman in the pillars,

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Round 2 photos here, hope this works

https://thetab.com/uk/cambridge/2020...und-two-142633

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)