+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A New Level Of Moron!

A New Level Of Moron!

I literally watched 30 seconds of “I’m a Celebrity” by accident the other night whilst making a cuppa........the wife watches it.

A question was asked of the contestants to enable them to win more food.

Question,

“When questioned what percentage of people would be reluctant to admitting their age,10% or 22%?

Celebrity nonentity guest Jordan says,

“What does reluctant mean?

😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫

This is a gown man FFS....... a grown f king man!!

It’s this sort of idiocy that makes my p I s s boil, people like this are stealing oxygen from the rest of us.

Idiot.

Just one of a raft of utter garbage ‘shows’ on TV, beyond belief much of it. Unfortunately, many of these cretins are given driving licences, you can see it every time you venture out on to the roads.

And they become parents... 😱🥶😬

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I literally watched 30 seconds of “I’m a Celebrity” by accident the other night whilst making a cuppa........the wife watches it.

A question was asked of the contestants to enable them to win more food.

Question,

“When questioned what percentage of people would be reluctant to admitting their age,10% or 22%?

Celebrity nonentity guest Jordan says,

“What does reluctant mean?

����������������������

This is a gown man FFS....... a grown f king man!!

It’s this sort of idiocy that makes my p I s s boil, people like this are stealing oxygen from the rest of us.

Idiot.
    We don’t watch it, thankfully it seems. However, I thought Jordan was a female model and z class celebrity of a couple of decades ago. Has she had a gender change to reinvent themselves. Nothing would surprise me these days!

They walk amongst us!

I usually avoid any programme that has the word 'celebrity' in the title but on Saturday I caught 10 mins of Celebrity Pointless. First category European Cities. Remember they have a choice of question so these are what they were most confident with. One option was Italian City with leaning tower (P)

Danish City (R) Louise Jameson- Reykjavik
    " " (R) Jimmy Vee-Rotterdam
    Hungarian City (D) Madeline Smith- Dubrovnik
    Croation City (S) Lauren Socha -Scotland!!!!

These celebs seem to actually relish being totally thick and are very happy to parade the fact if it gets them a few more minutes of fame.

There were a couple of outstanding features of Madeline Smith's I could happily have got my teeth into in Vampire Lovers.

One quiz programme question always sticks in my memory, I can’t remember which quiz it was but the question was, “if you sail due East fro Douglas, Isle of Man, at which county do you make landfall”? A woman replied ‘Bournemouth’! (Btw, that’s not meant to be a dig at women, it just happened that the contestant was female, it could just as easily been male).

Geography is a subject that nearly always elicits erroneous answers, perhaps it’s a subject that has been abandoned at school.

I used to work in the benefits system and took a call from someone querying their payment. I explained they had been paid the week before so would be next paid the week after as benefit is paid fortnightly. Their reply 'what's a fortnight mean?'. I kid you not!

Im convinced that the human race will actually split into two distinct groups, or species in the future
    One variant of unhealthy, low intellect, socially dependant, drug dependant with violent tendencies
    The other more capable, healthy, intelligent and conscientious.

With nothing much to watch on tv earlier this evening I decided to watch that Pointless Celebrities just to see how bad it was. It was indeed very bad. What a bunch of thick morons, all of them ‘affected’ by a sense of their own importance. In the case of those so-called celebrities, Pointless was an apt description.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)