+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester City v Burnley Match Preview

Saints are playing Warriors, what the feck is that, sounds like baby-house names, I've just looked some more up, apparently there are Dragons, Red Devils and even fecking Rhinos. Does this make it more exciting ? Is it a game for children perhaps ? Jesus fecking wept.

''I asked my young kids what they wanted for Christmas ,I was stunned! They said '' Dragons, Red Devils and even fecking Rhinos, dad!''

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    ''I asked my young kids what they wanted for Christmas ,I was stunned! They said '' Dragons, Red Devils and even fecking Rhinos, dad!''
    Lol! I never had you down with a sense of humour Balan.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Saints are playing Warriors, what the feck is that, sounds like baby-house names, I've just looked some more up, apparently there are Dragons, Red Devils and even fecking Rhinos. Does this make it more exciting ? Is it a game for children perhaps ? Jesus fecking wept.
    I was just flicking channels on SKY Sports last night and saw Super League Grand Cup Final and thought "I'll give that a go".

Turned on saw the score was 4-4 and only a few minutes remaining. The "Warriors" missed a penalty kick, the "Saints" then rummaged forward and one of their chaps hit a "Hail Mary" drop kick from about a mile out.

The ball hit the post and bounced back into play a nifty ****age kid nipped in past a "Warrior" and managed to keep himself in play and score a touch down.

Grown men "Saints" were rolling about in the mud celebrating and the "Warriors" were sat on their hunches crying. To echo sinkov: "Is it a game for children perhaps ? Jesus fecking wept."

Look, to be born in Rishton you had to have some form of humour!!

Ah well, such is life --here's a little game which you can get children to play ------re-arrange these words into a phrase or saying:-

Bliss folly is ignorance is it wise be to where!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Look, to be born in Rishton you had to have some form of humour!!
    A Jewish Rishtonian? That's quite a blend.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A Jewish Rishtonian? That's quite a blend.
    I must have known a few back in the distant past. I worked in the District Bank in Rishton when it was a sub-branch of Great Harwood.
    THat was before how meand another staff member worked out how we could rob the bank over Easter and nobody would know until the Tuesday after the holiday ---we both decided that it was time to leave!

Jay in midfield
    Benson starts ahead of Guds??

Team

Burnley
    15Peacock-Farrell
    2Lowton
    5Tarkowski
    6Mee
    3Taylor
    19Rodriguez
    18Westwood
    41Benson
    11McNeil
    10Barnes
    9Wood

Substitutes
    7Gudmundsson
    23Pieters
    25Norris
    27Vydra
    28Long
    34Dunne
    44Goodridge

Foden Silva Sterling on bench
    City
    31Ederson
    2Walker
    5Stones
    3Rúben Dias
    22Mendy
    17De Bruyne
    16Rodri
    8Gündogan
    26Mahrez
    9Gabriel Jesus
    21Torres

Substitutes
    7Sterling
    13Steffen
    20Bernardo Silva
    25Fernandinho
    27Cancelo
    47Foden
    50García
    Last edited by oldcolner; 28-11-2020 at 02:09 PM.

Man City 1 Burnley 0 6 minutes

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)