+ Visit Portsmouth FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: KJ

KJ

Is he doing ok or do we want him out?

For me, the style has improved of late. Player performances are more what let’s us down at the mo.

Which player has let us down?
    I thought generally they were doing ok...we are 4th

Harness and Harrison, for me, the other night. It happens.

KJ was out thought second half.

Why get rid of KJ when he has you sat in fourth place ?
    Some indifferent results and performances yet you're only one good win off second spot.

Good luck for the rest of the season, always enjoyed our weekends in Portsmouth when we were in the same League.

Doing fine, as Casper says why get rid when we're right up there. We're not going to win every game we have to be realistic - Liverpool lost 2-0 at home to Atalanta last night ffs.

Good to see a little return visit from a Miller. Good forum with a friendly bunch up there.

I think the calls for Jackett to go have dissipated now. I’m intrigued as to whether that is because we are up there (again) or whether it’s because the football has actually improved as a spectacle.

If we were still playing the same style as we were at the start of the season, I wouldn’t have been unhappy to see the back of him, regardless of position. We made the playoffs last season and I have never been so bored with performances.

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist View Post
    Good to see a little return visit from a Miller. Good forum with a friendly bunch up there.

I think the calls for Jackett to go have dissipated now. I’m intrigued as to whether that is because we are up there (again) or whether it’s because the football has actually improved as a spectacle.

If we were still playing the same style as we were at the start of the season, I wouldn’t have been unhappy to see the back of him, regardless of position. We made the playoffs last season and I have never been so bored with performances.
    The calls to get rid of K J have gone away because of the position Pompey are in ATM.
    Fans are fickle, ours included. We want instant success, unfortunately usually it doesn't happen that way.
    Personally I would rather be entertained at matches, if we win then that's a bonus.

Take care, stay safe everyone......

Yeah but that’s the point though, Casper. Early season was a continuation of last season. The entertainment was not existent and we weren’t getting results either. Now we seem to be getting both but it seems to me that that is a result of fan and maybe player pressure.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)