+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shocking

Shocking

Can’t be, can it? Surely not him is it? C’mon Alf tell us it’s not you......Kinnel the geezer is in real need of some sort of therapy!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Can’t be, can it? Surely not him is it? C’mon Alf tell us it’s not you......Kinnel the geezer is in real need of some sort of therapy!
    You can't blame Alf for the chickens Frenchmeister!

But as far as the Horse and Donkey bit goes

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamjohn View Post
    you can't blame alf for the chickens frenchmeister!

But as far as the horse and donkey bit goes
    xd xd xd

I am glad you mentioned Alfi FL & DJ because I was thinking he has been less prominent on here ltely.

Hopr th ConT gets the help he wants and needs

Alf has always been close to nature apparently, just did'nt know how close really

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    Alf has always been close to nature apparently, just did'nt know how close really
    Yes I believe he is.

Poor red squirrels I say

Reminds me of the time I was working out of Dubai some years ago. On reading the local press there was an article about a Pakistani labourer who was caught on a step ladder having it off with a camel. The man was sentenced to a few months in the nick and then expelled from the country. As for the poor old camel as he was judged as being soiled he was put down. Poor phucker!

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    Reminds me of the time I was working out of Dubai some years ago. On reading the local press there was an article about a Pakistani labourer who was caught on a step ladder having it off with a camel. The man was sentenced to a few months in the nick and then expelled from the country. As for the poor old camel as he was judged as being soiled he was put down. Poor phucker!
    mind boggles

I lived and worked in Cirencester years ago. I customer who befriended me was done for shagging horses in the and around ciren at various stables.

Made me want to vomit.

He was doing it for some time and newspapers reporting it. Caught when CCTV was installed. Banged to rights the vile fek

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    mind boggles

I lived and worked in Cirencester years ago. I customer who befriended me was done for shagging horses in the and around ciren at various stables.

Made me want to vomit.

He was doing it for some time and newspapers reporting it. Caught when CCTV was installed. Banged to rights the vile fek
    So you could say he was having a mare!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast