+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good news

Good news

The Roc Nation link up seems like a good indication of where the club what to go and grow. It seems according to Moscow White that Henry Winkler aka The Fonz is also now a budding Leeds fan - happy days!

Hope he dosent start posting on here or we'll get all our winklers mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    The Roc Nation link up seems like a good indication of where the club what to go and grow. It seems according to Moscow White that Henry Winkler aka The Fonz is also now a budding Leeds fan - happy days!
    Aww Hopey kid, I was hoping this thread was really going to be good news lol. Like Sheff Ure and Man Ure getting relegated, or Hull Fc winning the RL Challenge cup again, or Yorkie cricket club dominating all the other counties again.
    And you'll notice I haven't even mentioned my own Burnsley Fc yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww Hopey kid, I was hoping this thread was really going to be good news lol. Like Sheff Ure and Man Ure getting relegated, or Hull Fc winning the RL Challenge cup again, or Yorkie cricket club dominating all the other counties again.

Hehe sorry to disappoint - just wanted to find a longwinded way of saying Happy Days!

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Hope he dosent start posting on here or we'll get all our winklers mixed up
    STFU Winkler

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    He got me also thought the good news was the croc Laurentie was going to play.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Hehe sorry to disappoint - just wanted to find a longwinded way of saying Happy Days!
    Things are good right now for me Hopey mate, and I hope things are good for you too, and for everybody else on here.

But now seriously, lets get back to good old footy eh.

Aaaayyyyhhhh that's good news.
    He can only post on Monday Tuesdays......... happy days.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)