+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rotherham v Bournemouth KO 3pm Sat 28th

Rotherham v Bournemouth KO 3pm Sat 28th

AFC Bournemouth's badge features a footballer heading a ball. But although the man in the crest does not possess any predominant features and looks quite generic, the character was created in honor of club icon Dickie Dowsett who had scored nearly 80 goals for the club from 1957 to 1962.

19th (12 points) v 2nd (26)

Fans will probably expect us to lose but can’t argue about that really, still all games are winnable and the players have just got to go out there and prove how good they actually are.

It’s on I follow
    Programmes are available
    There’s a training wear sale on this week if anyone is interested in them, personally I think they’re rubbish this season apart from the polo grey one.

Think I’ve called ref a few names in most games this season, will it be same in this game?

GEOFF ELTRINGHAM
    Craig Taylor and Nik Barnard
    Fourth Official : Leigh Doughty

Come on you REDS!

Remember Ted MacDougall playing for Bournemoth, scored 9 goals in a 11-0 win against Margate in the F.A. cup.

We took the game to Norwich and we are unlucky not to get a point.
    Sit back and we lose.
    Have a go and you never know.

Bunch of southern softies

Said it before Norwich game and I'll say it again. So long as we don't give a penalty away or get someone sent off we are in with a chance of something. The problem is that IMO refs in the championship seem to have a different view on important decisions when it comes to the Millers. Two penalty chances not given and I cannot help but wonder what the outcome would have been if it had been the Millers defending. I'm afraid that when the Bournemouth players resort to type and start falling and rolling about they will get the decisions. Paranoid, Paranoid, moi? Never, but they are just out to get us.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    AFC Bournemouth's badge features a footballer heading a ball. But although the man in the crest does not possess any predominant features and looks quite generic, the character was created in honor of club icon Dickie Dowsett who had scored nearly 80 goals for the club from 1957 to 1962.

19th (12 points) v 2nd (26)

Think I’ve called ref a few names in most games this season, will it be same in this game?

GEOFF ELTRINGHAM
    Craig Taylor and Nik Barnard
    Fourth Official : Leigh Doughty

Come on you REDS!
    Referee Geoff Eltringham has a habit of dishing plenty of cards out. Yellow and red.
    Stoke v Norwich was six yellows and one red.

Get ready with the expletives topsy.

I'm going to talk b011@x again and say we can win this one, with the right approach and belief.
    Get the player's told Paul Warne.

COME ON YOU REDS !!!

We could do with a couple of their players getting sent off early in the first half, we may the sneak something from this game.

Could be messy if we are not on our best form

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    We could do with a couple of their players getting sent off early in the first half, we may the sneak something from this game.

Could be messy if we are not on our best form

Only a couple sent off gm...???

The way they came back second half against Reading was impressive.

They've still got prem players and household names in their squad so i think it would be unfair to criticise too much if we don't get anything

It was the Luton, Stoke and QPR games where we should have done better and had a realistic chance of picking up some more points

Well it’s certainly better than the last calendar
    £10 for 2021 calendar, 10% off if you have the flexi ticket so don’t forget to put your account number in at the checkout
    https://t.co/CCKbWYcXCs?amp=1

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast