+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rotherham v Bournemouth KO 3pm Sat 28th

Pure nastyness.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Pure nastyness.
    have a nice day Cayton

It seems like the players are up for it.
    Smudge and Freddie have said they are ready to smash Bournemouth.
    Good attitude. Let's do it lads

Might be wise to leave Mattock out.

Warne on team news…

“There’s a few tired legs and tired minds, but hopefully the sun will be out for training tomorrow and we’ll pick them up again for what is going to a monumental battle.

“Joe (Mattock) wasn’t on the grass today, we’re just being cautious with him but we’re hopeful he’ll be fit for the weekend. Freddie (Ladapo) is a bit sore in his hip and we’re hoping he can train tomorrow as well but with both of them at the minute, we’re not sure, but more than hopeful they could be available.”

“Tired minds” ???

Ffs

My mind boggles at that comment

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    “Tired minds” ???

Ffs

My mind boggles at that comment
    It was the I-spy on the coach coming home from QPR that's taxed their brains

Just to put this fixture into perspective, even the trotters beat Bournemouth at S6 so this this fixture should be a walk in park for us.

Smith & Ladapo to start, attitude has to be, its 11 versus 11 we can beat them, give the fans some early xmas cheer, while giving the team a boost in confidence.
    Come on you Reds

We gave Norwich a hard time earlier in the season and a game we could easily have won .If we come out with a positive attitude and take the game to them we can get a result.I would go with Ladapo and Smith up front.In midfield Barlaser and Lindsay with Miller and Olosundae'In defence I would leave it with the exception of Mattock and bring in Clarke because he is much more mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    We gave Norwich a hard time earlier in the season and a game we could easily have won .If we come out with a positive attitude and take the game to them we can get a result.I would go with Ladapo and Smith up front.In midfield Barlaser and Lindsay with Miller and Olosundae'In defence I would leave it with the exception of Mattock and bring in Clarke because he is much more mobile.
    Couldn't have put it better myself Bill.

Blackman
    Harding
    Icky
    A. Macdonald
    Clarke

Olosunde
    Lindsay
    Barlaser
    Wiles

Smith Ladapo up front TOGETHER not 4_4_1_1

I’d rather not have Wiles on wing tbh, he does his best but it’s too much for him imo unless we sub him in 2nd half.
    What’s up with Miller the natural winger?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast