+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Smith,Hirst,Ladapo & Vassell.

Smith,Hirst,Ladapo & Vassell.

Between them they have played 206 games for us,goals scored between them 42.Does not look good does it.

Lol, bit harsh to include Hirst in the list he's only been here two minutes.....unlike the rest......Ladapo leads with Vassell a very poor last.

Yes Hirst has never scored a league goal in England so a bit harsh to expect him to start now

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Yes Hirst has never scored a league goal in England so a bit harsh to expect him to start now

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It is beginning to look like his name has helped to elevate him above his natural level. Still time yet for that to be proved wrong as he's young but he might have to settle for a lower league career.

Chopping and changing doesn’t help strikers.

Don't know about Hurst yet but the other 3 are not good enough at this level.

They work very hard without hardly having any affect on the game and never really look like scoring.

We have a decent midfield imo who can create chances we just need strikers that make intelligent runs in behind and have decent composure in front of goal.

I've been totally underwhelmed by Hirst so far but I'm reserving judgement because at this stage last season I was totally underwhelmed by Barlaser........

Notice how gru has gone quite over hirst

Turkey...sorry wrong thread