+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The media starting to turn on Bruciesaurus

The media starting to turn on Bruciesaurus

a number of different journo's have started to question Bruces ability as newcastle manager.
    The wheels could be coming off now for Bacon boy.

Brian Reade in the Mirror
    Jake Humphrey on BT sports
    Miguel Delaney Independent (yes the bellend of a Qatari loving bloke)
    John Gibson
    Craig Hope

and news that we have 3 covid positives at the club and 1 of them a first 11 starter ( all un named at this stage )

Once the national media start to pick faults with the way the team is playing and pulling up stats then your in trouble.
    Quoting sources from within the club saying they dont train on tactics and there is no player development at all.
    Quoting staff member from within the game saying Bruce's style of managing is a dying breed, and he has the old fashioned mentality of you can only win games if your 11 is better than the opposition 11.

Steve doesnt have a chance, he really is fecked. He wont change anything, we will lose every game up till Christmas or scrape the odd lucky draw.
    We have Palace tomorrow and they are without their two best players, it has 0-0 written all over it.

The only thing that will save him, is if the bottom 3 remain crap.

**** sake, iv'e been looking at the fixtures the bottom 5 have got hoping to see where they will pick up points and overtake us so he gets the chop.
    What kind of fan hopes we lose just to get rid of the manager , the life and hope certainly has been sucked out of our club
    Last edited by TANYA_; 26-11-2020 at 08:12 PM.

Not the only ones to turn. Quite a few saying ASM has had a massive go at him and won't play tomorrow. Heard this before and wasn't true but this time, under these times at the club it could be true.

Thing is, we all knew this would fûcking happen when it was rumoured we were looking to appoint him in the first place. And yet, some idiots who are still stealing a living as so called pundits continue to talk him up. I don’t think a point tomorrow is even likely, other managers, even Roy will have studied our recent performances and will come up with a plan to beat us but Mongboy Steve will still plough his own furrow of being blissfully unaware just how utterly shįt he is and continue with the same old failed formula of clueless management.

What absolutely astounds me are the fucking idiots who support us who still back him. You see them in the comments section on the Chron or different Toon groups on facebook calling the rest of us 'so-called' fans or, ffs, even mackems for daring to criticise Bruce.

They're that uber-fan type who are of the 'I will back any man who is manager of Newcastle United' persuasion.

It’s about f***** time.

The media need to start seeing what is obvious because even though Ashley has owned the club for 13 odd years he still seems to know very little about football. He bought Big Joe and he chose the cabbage.
    I know Ashley doesn’t want the team to do well but with those two amazing decisions he’s put us at risk of relegation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    What absolutely astounds me are the fucking idiots who support us who still back him. You see them in the comments section on the Chron or different Toon groups on facebook calling the rest of us 'so-called' fans or, ffs, even mackems for daring to criticise Bruce.

They're that uber-fan type who are of the 'I will back any man who is manager of Newcastle United' persuasion.
    Talking of fûckwits, have those two serial Ashley arsé kissers been banned from here?

He bought Big Joe and he chose the cabbage.

Plus Charva Carver, McClarty, Uncle Joe etc. etc. etc. For fück sake...

Quote Originally Posted by bix01 View Post
    Talking of fûckwits, have those two serial Ashley arsé kissers been banned from here?
    Yep...although, in fairness to Ghost, he said if P'boro was going to be banned then would I ban him too-which I did-and he said he wouldn't come back this time.

Time will tell, I guess.

Nice one Zip - common sense prevails as usual with you mate!

I must be close to a ban with my ever increasing swear count

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)