+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Warne has come in for some right stick on praise and grumble this week....

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Maybe Warne should talk to Warnock about what is required to keep in this league. The only problem is that Warne would probably need a complete personality transplant...
    How do you know he doesn't already talk to Warnock.
    We're a small fish in a big Lake.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I cannot understand why we slate our own so harshy. How many more ways can supporters of our club come up with to say Warne is useless.
    He's only useless if we lose one........if we win one he's the bees-knees....

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    How do you know he doesn't already talk to Warnock.
    We're a small fish in a big Lake.

He's only useless if we lose one........if we win one he's the bees-knees....

Indeed, even a fluke win would make him a hero

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Brin - wish I got someone in to do it. I convinced myself I could do it. Total belief was not enough. Some talent is still required.
    You should have said. I'm your man for DIY projects and hanging a shelf is a doddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Can I borrow meat on Sunday Brin, to make some gravy,
    I have a decision to make, sliced chicken breast soaked in delicious gravy or lamb? Now the lamb juices are divine.....mmmmm.

Wrong thread though Ercicslad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I have a decision to make, sliced chicken breast soaked in delicious gravy or lamb? Now the lamb juices are divine.....mmmmm.

Wrong thread though Ercicslad.
    Watch them decisions Brin, memory can be a tricky thing, you said in post 55 you was putting the meat away, before it thawed, thats why i asked to borrow meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Watch them decisions Brin, memory can be a tricky thing, you said in post 55 you was putting the meat away, before it thawed, thats why i asked to borrow meat.
    No pal, the leg of lamb would knock Anthony Joshua out . It was some other meat that required putting in the freezer asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You should have said. I'm your man for DIY projects and hanging a shelf is a doddle.
    My problem is drilling.

Tony’s sacking Warne....

Whose next in line to be adventurous an motive the current squad....

You can take take this contribution on this thread how you want to be honest I don't much care .

Do I care if you go under the bus this season ? , well only If it places my clubs championship existence in peril , if it does then I sincerely hope you lose every game you play .

The same applies with the S6 mob to be honest .

Eight South Yorkshire derby's in the championship with fans back in stadiums is fine by me if you include the blunts next season .

The margins at this level are thin , nobody other than Wanchai seems to have picked up on that from what I've read .

There's less than five percent between relegation and a lower mid table finish .

The 12 points you have is five more points than we had last season after 13 games and we ended up with 49 .

Some smart loans in January will bridge the five percent in my opinion .

I'll feck off back to Tykesmad before the usual suspect ( s ) call me a terrorist lover and a hater of your club .

Feck you anyway .
    Last edited by animallittle3; 27-11-2020 at 09:41 PM.

What an absolute pr!ck

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast