+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Warne has come in for some right stick on praise and grumble this week....

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Indeed, even a fluke win would make him a hero
    Remember when Ryan ?? Someone?? Shinned one in against wolfs (sic). Evens(sic) was great.

In reality we’d poxed one against a far superior team.

Difference was we had our own experienced keeper and a regular captain that organised us from the back.

Get Wood back in and settle the starting 11

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Remember when Ryan ?? Someone?? Shinned one in against wolfs (sic). Evens(sic) was great.

In reality we’d poxed one against a far superior team.

Difference was we had our own experienced keeper and a regular captain that organised us from the back.

Get Wood back in and settle the starting 11
    You can’t say that... people don’t listen to common sense 😉 A lot will say he’s an old man and too old for this side. It’s a fact though we win more points when he’s in the side.
    Last edited by Brin; 28-11-2020 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You can’t say that... people don’t listen to common sense �� A lot will say he’s an old man and too old for this side. It’s a fact though we win more points when he’s in the side.
    Get me in at 60. RUFC have never lost when I've played for them.

"you can coach the team anyway you want but the end of the day it comes down to quality".... what we all need to get a grip on

PW football heaven 26/11/2020

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    "you can coach the team anyway you want but the end of the day it comes down to quality".... what we all need to get a grip on

Too true.

Terry Venables said the difference between average players and good ones - good players have the ability to put a plan into action.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You can take take this contribution on this thread how you want to be honest I don't much care .

Do I care if you go under the bus this season ? , well only If it places my clubs championship existence in peril , if it does then I sincerely hope you lose every game you play .

The same applies with the S6 mob to be honest .

Eight South Yorkshire derby's in the championship with fans back in stadiums is fine by me if you include the blunts next season .

The margins at this level are thin , nobody other than Wanchai seems to have picked up on that from what I've read .

There's less than five percent between relegation and a lower mid table finish .

The 12 points you have is five more points than we had last season after 13 games and we ended up with 49 .

Some smart loans in January will bridge the five percent in my opinion .

I'll feck off back to Tykesmad before the usual suspect ( s ) call me a terrorist lover and a hater of your club .

Feck you anyway .
    Look who's slithered out from under his stone. Despicable piece of sh*t! At least now MillersMadsters are wise to his two-facery and wont fall for his false platitudes anymore. Here's hoping hes true to his word and he fecks off back to BarnsleyMad and stays there. Then again, I doubt hes ever kept his word in his life, snake that he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Look who's slithered out from under his stone. Despicable piece of sh*t! At least now MillersMadsters are wise to his two-facery and wont fall for his false platitudes anymore. Here's hoping hes true to his word and he fecks off back to BarnsleyMad and stays there. Then again, I doubt hes ever kept his word in his life, snake that he is!
    I quite like him.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    You can take take this contribution on this thread how you want to be honest I don't much care .

Do I care if you go under the bus this season ? , well only If it places my clubs championship existence in peril , if it does then I sincerely hope you lose every game you play .

The same applies with the S6 mob to be honest .

Eight South Yorkshire derby's in the championship with fans back in stadiums is fine by me if you include the blunts next season .

The margins at this level are thin , nobody other than Wanchai seems to have picked up on that from what I've read .

There's less than five percent between relegation and a lower mid table finish .

The 12 points you have is five more points than we had last season after 13 games and we ended up with 49 .

Some smart loans in January will bridge the five percent in my opinion .

I'll feck off back to Tykesmad before the usual suspect ( s ) call me a terrorist lover and a hater of your club .

Feck you anyway .
    Wow animal
    I think you’ve just pissed some off that don’t mind you coming on here.
    You might remember I posted something on the lines of I think Barnsley need to step up if they want to stay in championship (not sure how you took that) but it’s seems you have.
    I’m not stupid and know it’s hard in championship but I believe we’ve got the players but something isn’t gelling with them atm but if it comes to the two of us then obviously I hope you go down.

Enjoy your day

UTM
    Last edited by millertop; 28-11-2020 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post

Yes true, and the quality criteria extends to the quality of coaching

In most working environments the Board will have a plan and they pass that plan for implementation down to the works manager. He in turn passes the plan and instructions to the works foremen.

So here we have PW as works manager and he has to pass the plan to his "foreman" on the shop floor, ie his captain on the pitch.

So an effective captain is crucial and has to play every week

Step forward Richard Wood

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast